Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I don't spell everything out on purpose. It would take me no nore than an extra 10 seconds to do so. Why not? So you can dig for yourselves.
03:27 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
ACK 17 17 @Ack17
25 February, 08:39
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
25 February, 06:28
You have always been a fantastic mentor to many.....we are grateful. WWG1WGA. BE BEST. STICK WITH TRUMP. UNITED WE STAND.πŸ”₯β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
25 February, 06:04
Plausible deniability was my only thought.

Having Fits @HavingFits
25 February, 06:02
GE when NY clean out happened were they aware of the underground tunnels at Cherokee Place on the upper east side??? Across from the Building Patricia Nixon used to live in. I lived there in a 5 floor walk up that used to be a hospital. Also do you know if the north west Connecticut Dumb was dispensed with I have not heard or felt any explosions. One report in the area but we have powerboxes explode often.

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
25 February, 05:29
The funny this is... some of us have been digging on our own, for ourselves for 25 years. Then jadehelm and 4+yrs ago we r introduced to ThePlan, where, our efforts preQ seem for not, and we are given a back seat, where we are like an audience, and we watch, and wait, and Trust, and then find we are actually watching a movie. Okay.... but don't you have to admit that there are truth seekers who love to dig, and others being gathered who are just learning things?

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
25 February, 06:13
In response Anna Summers to her Publication
Chickens running in all different directions is just a way to keep people unsure, unstable, and confused.

CHAOS
Think of it like the DEW FIRES, the STORMS, Chemtrails, the shut downs and Quarantines with VAXXING, MASKS and all the other unneccessary BS.

SATANIC DRIVEN and part of the NWO Plan they are pushing us towards.

We will be blamed for our wrong conclusions of decodes, while they can deny any of it.

If this were your battle, would you allow the enemy to control the WMD of Chemtrails and DEW planes, or the Earthquake tech and poisoning to continue in the food and drugs?
That would be the very first things, along with nukes and such that you would get control over.

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
25 February, 05:10
understood

... ... @Luciferlost
25 February, 04:52
Been digging for many years...still finding out weird shit. Any thoughts on the supposed nanobot tech (lung/digestive tract) being activated by HAARP creating an AI representation just like The Matrix. Sounds too incredible but who bloody knows?? Linked to chemtrail, vaccines 5G etc.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 04:54
In response ... ... to his Publication
That waa in fact the 2030 agenda led by Gates. That was stopped. Gates is gone. Scare part of the 🍿🍿

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
25 February, 04:49
Thank you! I appreciate it all! I have learned so much through my research. Being in DC on the 6th I saw so much for myself first hand. How much President Trump is loved & how corrupt our political establishment & MSM are. Looked like BLM owns DC from all the banners, paintings on windows, BLM stuff all over. I am on here everyday reading, watching, researching, learning all I can to share & help others wake up. I am prepared when that day comes.
And I am so proud to be part of this Patriot community! πŸ™βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸŒβ™₯️

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 February, 04:29
Thank you for helping us wake up and teaching/leading us to come to our own conclusions and trust what our spirit is saying. Our spirit recognizes Truth and thats what we are all seeking. Thanks again for all you do for our awakening!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 04:32
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
You're wide awake.

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
25 February, 04:23
πŸ’• We still love you anyway

Angela Creel @Mollylou
25 February, 04:22
I would just like to know how you are so sure of the information you post. No one claims to know the exact "plan" except you. Even if this is a so-called movie I'm sure things can change course since it was written over 2 years ago. So constructive conversation and debate actually help figure some of this out. Unless you are DJT or part of the select few, you are guessing just like the rest of us.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 04:23
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
You just have to pay close attention. It's all there.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
26 February, 03:02
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
Many of us (me included) came here via a link on a profile from a verified Twitter account from one of the closest team members of DJT. @GhostEzra is a truth-giver. He is here to help us dig for the truth, to learn to pray and trust the Holy Spirit who works within us, and to gradually become aware that much of what we grew up learning is not reality. It is a painful process but a healing process. Dig, question, verify, pray, listen... If we all do that, we will never be slaves again. β€οΈπŸΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 February, 04:14
Yes, that's what I try to do w/ friends and family ... so often they want it served on a platter, attitude of "prove it to me" ... they won't get until they discover / research on their own.

Alicia Hayden @Alilou
25 February, 04:12
Think about it. If he told you x y z , you would believe it, right? That is what has happened for msm to get to everyone, we just believe what they say. This is the whole point, think for ourselves, research, question, etc. Don't blame someone who obvioulsy is trying to teach us all to do this. Yes, it is frustrating that we dont know what is going on but that is the point. We all need to work together and figure it out. i would be lost without all of you!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
25 February, 04:11

Nikki Den @NikkiD
25 February, 04:08
In a sea of normies and debbie downer gloomers, Anonup is the best, but even better is having Ghost Ezra with continued posts that bring positivity, humor, great info, and opens us up to our own critical thinking which is what Q is all about. Greatly appreciated! β€œFor those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not believe, no explanation is possible.”

― Franz Werfel

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
25 February, 07:49
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
Have been following GE for a while. My first go to for updates. New to this but have learned a lot. I want to keep GE in my radar!! Wealth of learning.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 February, 09:53
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
Exactly right! Well put - thanks!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 February, 04:06
Cannot dig any more. I am done digging. I get why you do it........but man we are fucking tired of this scam. Fil us in, best you can, as I already know so many who have moved on and simply accepted their fate and don't care. Something. Anything. Throw us a bone, Ghosty! PLEASE!!!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 04:22
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
We are kicking major ass.

Lea Kennedy @LeaKennedy
25 February, 04:05
Hey Ghost... Will you please unblock me on Telegram? I was having a day where it all just got to me and I wasn't trusting that "anyone" was telling us the truth, got snarky about it and you blocked me. It wasn't real bad but enough for you to block me. I'm a huge patriot who has been down the rabbit hole for a long time and was just having a bad day. Lesson has been learned (I'll go for a walk next time). I love your account and the comments. Please reconsider? Thanks.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 04:34
In response Lea Kennedy to her Publication
I'll try. what's the handle?

Mike Honcho @BertActual
25 February, 04:34
In response Lea Kennedy to her Publication
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
25 February, 03:57
Been digging for 3+ years! Appreciate the breaks....πŸ˜’

Mary LaB @Trackers55
25 February, 03:57
is it true ALL OF THIS going on with biden staying in and No Trump until June? i also heard September of this year I SURE HOPE NOT.

Quasar Joe @quasarjoe
25 February, 03:55
u know if wokewonderland have an account now?

John Anon @freeamerican59
25 February, 03:49
We're too busy digging graves for all the Trump supporters dying right now. Or trying to survive in this hellscape. Why don't you guys swear a few hundred thousand of us in or even a few million. We will get the kids out of tunnels or whatever is necessary. What I won't do is listen to your fucking arrogance this is a bad role for you maybe you should go back to intelligence/military whatever you were doing you were supposedly good at that. You're tone deaf and have no business interacting with the base. Go do something productive that helps people. Taking that tone with your own supporters is a bad look. If you don't like what I'm telling you don't be so fucking sensitive. This is war. Egos, feelings - they get hurt. People die. They'll be labor pains rebirthing a nation. So change your approach or not either way I don't care free speech is an all or nothing deal. You gonna block me like Jack now?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 04:36
In response John Anon to his Publication
Pull your panties together John Anon.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 February, 05:26
In response John Anon to his Publication
John Anon aka Newbeginnings164 Discrete

Julie Brown @Jules72
25 February, 03:48
Im just too lazy lol

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
25 February, 03:40
like this message if the movie will end within 6 months. only a select few know so all the digging in the world couldnt answer that

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
25 February, 03:36
i get it, its like when your kids don't appreciate college unless they have to pay for some of it. i think some of the impatience lies with some of us that have paid and paid and paid. for decades. my gateway was when my child was vaccine injured. ive been digging since she was a baby- now she's 27. I dug when we were on 8ch. some of these newbies havnt dug at all. it feels like when we were kids trying to dig a hole to china. i guess we have to keep digging until we get there.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
25 February, 03:31
It tends to be more impactful/eye opening when you figure out something for yourself rather than being told.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 February, 03:30
Sad that there are still so many that need to be spoon fed every detail........Not sure if it's because they are just lazy, or don't know how to use a search?πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Nena Pam @NenaPam
25 February, 03:44
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Both.