Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 03:27
I don't spell everything out on purpose. It would take me no nore than an extra 10 seconds to do so. Why not? So you can dig for yourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Den @NikkiD
In a sea of normies and debbie downer gloomers, Anonup is the best, but even better is having Ghost Ezra with continued posts that bring positivity, humor, great info, and opens us up to our own critical thinking which is what Q is all about. Greatly appreciated! “For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not believe, no explanation is possible.”

― Franz Werfel
04:08 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NikkiD in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 February, 09:53
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
Exactly right! Well put - thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
25 February, 07:49
Have been following GE for a while. My first go to for updates. New to this but have learned a lot. I want to keep GE in my radar!! Wealth of learning.

Debbie Casper @NannieCas
25 February, 05:38
I agree with you @nikkid

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 04:39
I'm stealing that quote.

Blue Dragon @Stagater
25 February, 04:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I agree, it struck a cord w/n me.😊