Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 03:27
I don't spell everything out on purpose. It would take me no nore than an extra 10 seconds to do so. Why not? So you can dig for yourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
We're too busy digging graves for all the Trump supporters dying right now. Or trying to survive in this hellscape. Why don't you guys swear a few hundred thousand of us in or even a few million. We will get the kids out of tunnels or whatever is necessary. What I won't do is listen to your fucking arrogance this is a bad role for you maybe you should go back to intelligence/military whatever you were doing you were supposedly good at that. You're tone deaf and have no business interacting with the base. Go do something productive that helps people. Taking that tone with your own supporters is a bad look. If you don't like what I'm telling you don't be so fucking sensitive. This is war. Egos, feelings - they get hurt. People die. They'll be labor pains rebirthing a nation. So change your approach or not either way I don't care free speech is an all or nothing deal. You gonna block me like Jack now?
03:49 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by freeamerican59 in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 February, 05:26
In response John Anon to his Publication
John Anon aka Newbeginnings164 Discrete

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 05:42
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
hardly but you're entitled to your opinion. voter for Trump twice donated $. signs, following q for awhile. im all in for a real great awakening but critical thinking and discernment work both ways. free speech i call em like i see em don't worship any man.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 04:36
Pull your panties together John Anon.

25 February, 04:44
No about me bro. I'm speaking for the dead and suffering. Work on your reading comprehension. I'm speaking out for the dead and suffering Trump supporters and offering to do more to help get this wrapped up. Re-read my post not a mention of my personal situation. This is your response. You couldn't be more tone deaf. You obviously aren't capable of personal reflection or change. So noted. Carry on in your bubble.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
25 February, 06:35
😁😜John's panties

Amy Randy @VanDee
25 February, 03:59
You need to change your name from John Anon to John Shitbag.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 February, 04:05
In response Amy Randy to his Publication
Nah. You may not like to hear this, but he is not wrong. Again, this is the part, in my humble and cultured opinion, that is so baffling........known criminals running amok for decades. You get the evidence on them. You identify said crimionals. You act.......FOR ALL TO SEE. Doing ALL of this under the cover of darkness makes it almost impossible for many to wake up. And if Trump isn't President by 3/4, then the entire thing is a sham. I think even Ghosty would agree with that. It's been over 4 years since we were promised the ultimate promise. Zero public arrests. No country. We are actually worse off right now than we were before we were promised. I say that in general, but by good God Almighty it's as true as the sky is a blue a. Yawn. Still waiting. Watching and waiting.....for something.....ANYTHING!

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
25 February, 04:35
In response Amy Randy to his Publication
Now that "right there" is just funny 🤭