Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
26 February, 03:05
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
yes, at that moment the devil knew he was on the clock for distruction and had to make a plan to destroy as many lives as he could during his rein of terror..and capture as many souls as possible for his kingdom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
26 February, 12:03
Yesterday Dan Scavino posted and when I added up all the timestamp and date numbers it came out to 29. I posted Q Drop 29 in the comments section and now tonight I add up the timestamp and date for Kayleigh's tweet and it comes out to 29 as well. Two posts from different people giving the same comm? I don't believe in coincidences....

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
funker junkie @glowsticky
26 February, 12:30
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Always believed CIA was running NK as an experiment on the people

arba happihr @arba
25 February, 09:33
AMIEN!!!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 February, 09:01
LOVE Kayleigh McEnany and the faithful patriots! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
25 February, 08:48
🙏✝️#GodWins❤️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 08:16
Amen

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
25 February, 03:12
This lady is PERFECT ! I miss her !

Christian Leite @leitchris
25 February, 02:52
Trump is Jesus♥️♥️♥️🙏

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
25 February, 02:21
praise be to Jesus!

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
25 February, 01:50
Not sure who that is, but I like the tweet 😍

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
25 February, 12:01
time stamp: 8 + 4 + 5 = 17

John Anon @freeamerican59
25 February, 11:41
ultimate and eternal? seems to me lucifer is anything but defeated. come to the south side of chicago.