Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 February, 07:10
interesting coincidence that both AnonUp and the Schumann Resonance chart were 'offline' last night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ash The Warrior Mom @AshTheWarriorMom
24 February, 08:52
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I got some much needed alone time during all that and didnt move for like 4 hours. not to go get water. not to go get chocolate i was craving. i just sat. as a mom of 3 under 4 years old, i do not remember the last time i just sat. i wasnt very comfortable. i wanted to go to bed. but i had zero energy and zero motivation. it was weird honestly. i am a very active person. it was like my plug was just disconnected from my body haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Freaking MEDICINAL is what it is!

We've had warm sun here in Alabama.

I've made a point of spending about 2 hours out there just soaking it up, no phone, maybe a book, a cold drink & the dog.

Sungazing is highly underrated.
09:12 AM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Ash The Warrior Mom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Ash The Warrior Mom @AshTheWarriorMom
27 February, 08:05
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
So very true!!