Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
interesting coincidence that both AnonUp and the Schumann Resonance chart were 'offline' last night.
07:10 AM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 February, 01:28
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
yes, I tuned in last night and got several different errors and thought, Oh NO! [they] got us! 😬. Then checked in to WeGo and it was down and I was bummed! Then, pulled up an app, that I frequent, and my iPad completely hung. i couldn't even turn the dang thing off, no control whatsoever so I went to bed! 😆. All better this morning! Life is good!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
24 February, 08:31
Good to hear! I thought someone was shadow banning my computer again...it starts typing on its own🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
24 February, 08:25
i was bummed that it may have been down for good. so happy to see it back this am.

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
24 February, 08:19
Seems like they are "Testing" for the shutdown. Fed reserve, the weather maps went down the space maps went down the social media went down...humm

Karen Lou @Sapphire
24 February, 09:23
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
Google Earth went down.

Walker Colt @Jugobeer
24 February, 11:53
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
I knew about the Fed today, Socials have been sketchy for a while, but when did everything else start blinking out? I'm not as tech dependent as some, so there are periods of time when I'm out of the tech loop.

Connie Duncan @Zzduncan1
24 February, 06:47
i thought another site bit the dust.

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
24 February, 08:21
In response Connie Duncan to her Publication
Me too.

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
24 February, 05:30
So was WeGoSocial.........all of them.

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
24 February, 04:49
502 > Octal of: 322 🤔

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
24 February, 03:13
Very interesting

DEBBIE CRANDALL @Cheymoon
24 February, 03:07
was worried bout interference intruding on us last night glad to be back

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
24 February, 01:57
Whew, relieved to know! Wanted to connect to VK and up the APO level! Mine was UP! Listened to 4 episodes of X22Report while making a potholder! Cheeze, our Patriot connection is SO vital! Thank you Kobayashi for all you do!! 👏🙏🏻❣️

Butter Milk @Buttermilk
24 February, 06:54
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
😁potholder pics or it didnt happen

1776 Again @BludGeonT
24 February, 01:56
I'd like to chime in here as well, the company that I work for, big one, as of 6:20am today Eastern, there was a partial data center power outage in Virginia where 50% of power was lost on racks. Might have already been fixed and might not even be related, but all of this seems very suspect.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
24 February, 07:20
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
virginia, langley?
power out?
fed out?
thrilling part of the movie

The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
24 February, 12:20
There was something about the timing and drop about 'lights out'...i went to telegram and it wasnt down, but there was literally almost no activity at the same time as well as several hours...just a few trickles from SantaSurfing... I thought that to be very weird as well.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
24 February, 12:10
Anonup and Wego down at same time, Gab worked just fine. Didn't bother checking Paler but did send email to delete my acct.

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
24 February, 12:06
fitting!!

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
24 February, 12:04
posted this on Gab last night at 8:32 pm EST

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
24 February, 11:23
Who Dat on the data return? http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/s...

Data Gramma @Vic
24 February, 11:22
I was wondering if it was something I said? 😳

Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
24 February, 06:15
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
😂

Pamela McNeff Smith @PamelaMc
24 February, 11:13
🤔hmmmm

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
24 February, 11:03
QFS is being primed for take off...😉

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
24 February, 10:56
Same backend? hrmm
Wouldn't surprise me.....

Gulf Coast Life @GulfCoastLife
24 February, 10:43
Glad to see I wasn't the only one to notice. 😄

guyo thorson @guyo
24 February, 10:36
i got the same thing, i was wondering if they got shut down or my computer etc.. happy to see both are up and running and i wasnt the only one with an issue

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 February, 10:20
Schumann rising now

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 February, 09:36
OMG happened last night around 8:30 CTZ and here I was blaming my internet carrier service... now I am not as frustrated...

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
24 February, 09:34
wego social was down at the same time as well. very interdasting that SR was down!!

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

maybe we're on starlink now!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
24 February, 09:26
I have a recently red pilled friend that was trying to join last night when the site was down. She'll join us today

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
24 February, 12:26
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
That is some outstanding yeoman's (Patriot!) work, there. Congratulations and Thank You on behalf of 80 million Americans.👏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 February, 09:22
woah! Schumann too!

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
24 February, 09:13
This video made me feel better. I was out of it as well and some of my friends and I meditate for a living. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Krista King @King0426
24 February, 10:51
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
thank you for sharing. super helpful and comforting. my body my whole energy levels feel different somehow

Four Herrings @4herrings
24 February, 09:13
Q knew.

Knight Breed @knightbreed
24 February, 09:04
just a config sql server thing.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
24 February, 09:12
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
No heads up?... Not like him at all.

Steve Murray @Stevie
24 February, 11:01
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
NO LEAKS. Could this have been a shut down test of certain sites in preparation for EBS and jump to Starlink system. Are they ready to close down the Mossad systems.