Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 February, 04:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
23 February, 02:01
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
23 February, 02:44
In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication
Should never have allowed my kids to read the books and see the movies. Rowling, like Bahomet, has "Solve et Coagula" tattoos on her wrists. For explanation...

https://taylormarshall.com...

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 February, 05:00
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
before she wrote her books and became famous she got a Gargoyle belonging to the famous black magician John Dee, the man Aleister Crowley studied.
Dee's magic was about invoking demons.
I could never read/watch her work instinctively before i knew what she did.

Only people mentioned by ChestertonLives in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 February, 11:04
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
I was same, don't blame yourself. I turned from it because I thought it was a kids show, not realizing what my gut was telling me. Only years later did I see part of the third movie on TV then started digging on her.

Only then did I see the article on the Gargoyle then I knew what my intuition was telling me.

We are same Fren