Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 February, 04:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
23 February, 02:01
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
Should never have allowed my kids to read the books and see the movies. Rowling, like Bahomet, has "Solve et Coagula" tattoos on her wrists. For explanation...

https://taylormarshall.com...
02:44 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChestertonLives in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 February, 05:00
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
before she wrote her books and became famous she got a Gargoyle belonging to the famous black magician John Dee, the man Aleister Crowley studied.
Dee's magic was about invoking demons.
I could never read/watch her work instinctively before i knew what she did.

24 February, 05:12
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
I should have been more discerning. Thanks.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
23 February, 04:28
I didn't let my kids read it. Knew all of that was bad news, because I suffered demonic attacks as a teen. I was interested in the occult and got some bad entities that wouldn't leave me alone. I am Catholic.
It took me ten years, by God's grace, to rid myself of it. It was around halloween that I was watching the 700 Club and prayed with them. I was completely freed - it was a peace I had forgotten existed. I absolutely agree with Archbishop Vigano.

23 February, 04:30
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Christ be with you, friend. And with all of us in these dark days.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 February, 02:57
I love Dr Marshall. Thank you! recovering Catholic as well. This too shall pass. The Church will stand but these Luciferians will fall.

23 February, 04:23
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Amen, sister.