Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 February, 04:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by UnQnown in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 February, 03:34
In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication
un modele Christian Dior ? đŸ¤“la blague

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
23 February, 02:44
In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication
Should never have allowed my kids to read the books and see the movies. Rowling, like Bahomet, has "Solve et Coagula" tattoos on her wrists. For explanation...

https://taylormarshall.com...

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
23 February, 04:28
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
I didn't let my kids read it. Knew all of that was bad news, because I suffered demonic attacks as a teen. I was interested in the occult and got some bad entities that wouldn't leave me alone. I am Catholic.
It took me ten years, by God's grace, to rid myself of it. It was around halloween that I was watching the 700 Club and prayed with them. I was completely freed - it was a peace I had forgotten existed. I absolutely agree with Archbishop Vigano.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 February, 05:00
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
before she wrote her books and became famous she got a Gargoyle belonging to the famous black magician John Dee, the man Aleister Crowley studied.
Dee's magic was about invoking demons.
I could never read/watch her work instinctively before i knew what she did.