Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
13 April, 03:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
13 April, 03:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
13 April, 03:46
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
"Got to protect out #Geniuses " - DJT
MJ was a great #American genius

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
07 March, 08:29
Boy can he dance!

Janet Love @JanetLove82
25 February, 01:21
I LOVE Motown! I grew up with Michael. I was 5 when this performance happened. He was so cute as a kid. Such a radiant smile, so much beautiful energy. It's a shame he apparently had a POS as a father. Hope he's alive and well, along with JFK Jr, Diana, Elvis and maybe Rush???

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 February, 12:47
I feel old!

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
25 February, 11:11
Talented!

LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
25 February, 06:05

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
25 February, 01:11
Michael! Michael! I love you! Beautiful memories...😍🤩

Soraya Benitez Mercado @Kuvasz
24 February, 10:34
Thanks for the wonderful memories. Loved them!!

marilee cullen @caseykay
24 February, 09:57
such a talent, love him

Crypto Queen @cryptoqueen
24 February, 06:30
Best entertainer of our lifetimes.

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
24 February, 06:10
I remember seeing them on Saturay morning TV as a kid... yes I am getting old!

Lori Noble @LNoble
24 February, 04:12
I cannot WAIT until he comes out! MJ and I are the same age and I've always loved him and his MUSIC! Always!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
24 February, 02:08
Oh the memories growing up and watching them on t.v. every Saturday Morning. Oh and I loved the Osmonds too! So much talent they have. Can't wait for the reveal! Its going to be off the wall!

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
24 February, 01:26
My daughter's friend's mom met Michael Jackson in real life. I'm 3 degrees of separation from him 🎈🎉

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
24 February, 01:11
I had the great fortune to see the Jackson Five live in 1971. I was 10 years old and lived in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Jacksons were from Gary, Indiana, about 2 hrs away and came to Indy often to perform. All i can say is that there is something God gifted about Michael's voice. It was amazing to see. ❤️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 February, 12:35
MICHAEL! Your spirit GLOWS!!

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
24 February, 12:32
we want YOU back, Michael ♥️

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
24 February, 12:31
☀️

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
24 February, 12:21
unbelievable talent, the kind you know you might see once in a life time.🤩

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
24 February, 12:09
i think im starting to get what you are laying out: if we can combine the raw power of blm and the silent rage of patroits of all colors and nationalities, there will be no stopping us. we need to set aside our divisions and come together for freedom. we can argue about political crap later, when we have secured a representational government.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
24 February, 11:44
Absolutely🙏🕊️

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
24 February, 11:38
No doubt.......fun stuff !

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 February, 11:30

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
24 February, 11:25
i remember being rivited watching this back in the day #stopruiningourkids

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
24 February, 11:03
Now I'm seeing it.... MJ along with other beloveds = Trump cards !!
uniting the 🌎

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
24 February, 10:55
I grew up listening to him. He has such a creative mind. His later videos were great you were captivated by them, his dancing is amazing.

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
24 February, 10:48
Love that!

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
24 February, 10:42
Sad, research his life. He was mentally and physically abused by his dad. His older brothers sexually abused him in hotels and motels when on tour, which was their life on the road. His managers, doctors, accountants, public relations and handlers all exploited him. It's no wonder he was a mental genius his whole life.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 February, 11:55
In response Linda Vogel to his Publication
If this is true , his brothers should be in prison.