MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
23 February, 12:02
ABOUT CHEMTRAILS!
WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
BELIEVE IT OR NOT PPL STILL DONT KNOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 February, 12:03
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I hear its to protect us from invadors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I wish. It blocks the sun rays that help us to produce super immune system, boosting vitamin D, they contribute to global warming by trapping in earths heat, they provide the medium for different types of weapons and weather control technology and they poison the crap out of all living things with what is in the spray, aluminum being the most noxious and what is most likley behind so many people with alzhiemers. We all see the line patterns being made that turn into a hazy sky. I keep wondering if the Military is in control, why is it still hapenning. Then, I remember this is a UN project and most all countries have given their consent to it, except for I think Sweden. Our Patriots in Our Military may not have control over such yet. I will know good has taken over when it stops. That is my personal sign for when I beleive we won the war of good over evil.
07:24 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 February, 01:53
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
This video exposes chemtrails may not be what you think.. by professor, Juan O Savin: https://youtu.be/6TN0-86Uy...