ABOUT CHEMTRAILS!
WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
BELIEVE IT OR NOT PPL STILL DONT KNOW
12:02 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
25 February, 07:49
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
A 757 burns 1100 gallons of jet fuel per hour at 36,000 ft where it's -50° F.
You're seeing frozen water vapor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
23 February, 03:15
And that was his last day as a weather man

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
23 February, 03:07
half truth yet sgain but at least he mentiond

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
23 February, 01:25
Chaff is NOT Chemtrails.

Marley McCord @Marley808
23 February, 01:09
lived in Cali my whole life and im telling you i see the chem trails. they do this weird pattern like a hashtag #. people always told me no its just a vapor trail but these are much different. i have planes fly over and around my area all day and they dont make hastags in the sky lol only once and a while will i see chemtrails

God First! @LauraInMD
23 February, 01:02
Do we know when this was recorded? It seems old. I can't imagine this being allowed to air these days...

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
23 February, 03:08
In response God First! to her Publication
i was thinking that my self

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 February, 12:40
I spent well over a DECADE trying to share information about Geoengineering/Solar Radiation Management. The VAST majority of people laughed at me and called me a conspiracy theorist.

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
23 February, 07:13
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Your not. The depth of the depravity of these evil people doesn't even suprise me anymore.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
23 February, 12:17
I currently live in California. On the days that you see a lot of trails, the breathing is harder. I get a breeze off the ocean and it's still hard to breathe on those days.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 February, 12:03
I hear its to protect us from invadors.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 February, 07:24
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I wish. It blocks the sun rays that help us to produce super immune system, boosting vitamin D, they contribute to global warming by trapping in earths heat, they provide the medium for different types of weapons and weather control technology and they poison the crap out of all living things with what is in the spray, aluminum being the most noxious and what is most likley behind so many people with alzhiemers. We all see the line patterns being made that turn into a hazy sky. I keep wondering if the Military is in control, why is it still hapenning. Then, I remember this is a UN project and most all countries have given their consent to it, except for I think Sweden. Our Patriots in Our Military may not have control over such yet. I will know good has taken over when it stops. That is my personal sign for when I beleive we won the war of good over evil.