Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Kyle Iversen @KT77
28 February, 03:50
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
gonna keep you in my prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
27 February, 08:37
Praying for you friend .Depression and anxity are real.I know I too have problems but I will not give up my faith in God and president trump ,our great Military and all the great hearted people who love our country just as much as we do .πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew Isenhour @GeneralIsenhour
27 February, 07:35
You need God brother. You seem to put yourself out there waiting to get knocked around and you are getting exactly that. You need to embrace that and move past it. Dont let the outcomes control you. Let go and let God take the wheel for a while. Just pray, relax, and dont beat up on yourself. Think of your dream life and focus on how good that will make you feel and let that simmer. You got this. It CAN be done. Do not focus on what is focus on what you want it to be and the universe will do the work. Sit back and enjoy. Do little things that make you feel better. Meditate, listen to music, take a walk, enjoy nature. Give yourself a break.

Michael Polland @MPollandSr
26 February, 06:42
This may be the most important 8 1/2 minutes of your life. I know its a children's story but the truth of it is for all of us.

https://youtu.be/15QuHygLw...

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
25 February, 10:36
We have been decimated but not destroyed! We need them to stop taking and give back!! Like God allowed Job to be taken down to a stump but not killed. Leaving that stump allows for rebirth! Lets start again and be Blessed!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 February, 02:47
God woke you up today, didnt he?

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
25 February, 12:30
AROHANUI..big love to you mate from across the sea, you are heard, hang in there bud not long to go, you are not alone,ok,we may only be virtual but folks here care about each other and you kia Kaha ..stay strong!πŸ™‚πŸ’–

Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
24 February, 10:55
we are all family! we are here for whatever you need! sending love and prayers your way. #Family is everything! ❀️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 February, 07:04
We are in this together, no matter our circumstances. Soon we will be slaves no more and from what I understand debt wiped out. Our money will actually be gold or silver backed and actually worth something. We will hae access to cures, free energy (no more heating or light bills), and many more opportunities for all. Hang in there fren. It's coming soon

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
24 February, 04:59
im with you and know exactly what yoi mean ❀️

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
24 February, 04:06
We love you, fren. You seem like an INFP like me. Often, with much knolwedge can come much grief. I only find hope in YAH and find comfort by His Spirit and His Word. My hope is for His Kingdom. It will come. I can only keep trying to stay in him through prayer, fasting, and loving on the people around me. This life is a vapor. Try to keep that 40k foot view.

Praying with you, fren. You are not alone.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
24 February, 01:54
I can't even imagine having to deal with what you have had to deal with. It makes my problems seem so insignificant in comparison and actually embarassed for complaining about them. I can tell you these last 2 weeks have been some of the worst of my life. My family and I have been under constant spiritual attack. What you need to know is that the devil attacks those he thinks are a greater obstacle to his plan the most. I wish I could help you, but I also know the power of collective prayer and will join all the others who have said they will pray for you. My trust is in God no matter what I have to endure. It's the deil who wants us in despair, looking only at the negative and doubting God's love for us.

If I could suggest one thing that you might be able to do, it is to give thanks to God for one thing a day and try to increase it if you can. An attitude of GRATITUDE to God can do amazing things. KNOW that you are not alone and there are others praying for you. Keep us updated ok

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
24 February, 01:35
oh honey, I so hear you & I am πŸ™PrayingπŸ™ to God for You right now Coach @mystogan . I love you so very much πŸ’–. Please feel free to message me anytime. Just talking can help. I am here for You.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
24 February, 12:31
i feel you, the opression is real. what i did: at the point where i just couldnt take it anymore, and my life was eating me alive, i prayed and asked the Father in the name of Jesus to please lift the burden off. it was too heavy, and i couldnt carry it anymore. and a miracle occured. i had this huge pressing weight just lift off me. i felt light as a feather. none of my problems resolved right away, but suddenly i could just handle them. and i started to be able to see others as God sees them. over the course of the next five years, everything changed for me. mostly because God changed my heart. maybe try it? ask The father with real intent, to please lift your burden and carry it for you.

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
24 February, 11:06
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
this is truly good advice. rebuke the demons and ask God to take your burdens. there is a beautiful peaceful life waiting for you. claim it. in Jesus name Amen!!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
24 February, 11:47
I am your friend in Jesus, feel my hug to you and know i care, jesus cares, we all care and are in this together, you are part of Gods family. Please never forget that and keep praying.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 February, 11:45
You have proven you are amazingly strong. I pray that God guides you in all that you do and lights your way through the darkness. I pray this for all God's children. We need to turn to Him and trust in Him. There is nothing greater than God so I don't see how anyone can go wrong putting their trust in Him. God Bless!

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
24 February, 11:40
I grew up the same...very abusive house, drugs alcohol...no one around half the time...countess schools...No utlities. I'm an intorvert so I don't have friends. Never had much of a family to bother with. Just Mom and my bro, but don't talk to them. I learned a long time ago that No matter how bad it is, and it can be horrific at times...someone else always has it way worse! And seeing the human trafficking and kids taken and mutilatedby demons and people starving in other countries really changed my perception. I've always struggled but always remained annoyingling optimistic. I don't have much but am extremely grateful for every bit of it. I can see the beauty in the world and the beauty in us all...I hope it gets better for you!!! Remember YOU'RE a SURVIVOR, YOU'RE RESILIENT and STRONG! God made you in His image and you're loved. See His beauty in yourself!!! Change your Perception and you can Change your world!!! God can show you

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
24 February, 11:04
Hmm...

What would you think about a place in the country where you can get your head & spirit back together working in a garden, making cheese & wine, taking care of small farm animals & learning to keep bees?

It has long been my dream to develop such a community farm where 4 - 5 families or singles share about 100 acres. It would be like a school for old-time skills & handicrafts.

Being in the presence of animals & watching what you plant grow & produce & earn you money is the best feeling - it heals!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 February, 01:39
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
im in !! sounds amazing πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 February, 03:35
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Maybe DJT will give all that seized Gates farmland to folks who want to do just that. Gates won't be needing it where he is!!

Christy Connelly @connch74
24 February, 10:59
praying for you. Jesus is my best friend. Let him be yours as well. πŸ™β€οΈ

connie wright @cowri
24 February, 10:57
You have many FRIENDS right here-FOREVER. We are united, we are one. GOD loves all his children. Faith is all you need. I have no friends or little family I can depend on-but when you have GOD all your needs are met. Love you Sir

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
24 February, 10:56
Find rest in Jesus. Sounds simple, but it's monumental

Babygirl23 MAGA @Babygirl23
24 February, 10:55
You are not alone. You are loved and you do have a family, there are over 100 million of us that feel, think, and trust just like you. You are in the Patriot family. And most importantly we have God on our side. We are almost done with this battle. Stand proud for your part!!! You are amazing!!

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
24 February, 08:54
Respectfully, check your gut balance, overgrowth of yeast undetected can cause many many issues including depression , anxiety, mental "diagnoses", along with other physical anomalies, also- are you deficient in anything? Detox and nourish. I dont think you need to try harder per say, but perhaps you just need additional information. You just havent gotten the help you need- whatever that is. HUGS!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 February, 08:28
You are actually an inspiration. Showing that no matter what odds we face in life, no matter the obstacles, never giving up still makes progress. We all face so many life altering challenges and by not giving up, the blessings come when we least expect them. Chin up child of God, your inspiration is going to bless others, and yourself πŸ’— God gave you us, and He gave us youπŸ‘Š

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Storm Bringer @Elric
24 February, 11:00
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
An inspiration? This individual is at the end of the rope. It's hard if not impossible to keep fighting when all odds have been stacked against you your entire life. I wish I had the answers, but I don't and neither does anyone. Those answers have to come from within, unfortunately sometimes they never do. I do wish this person the best and hope they may find peace within themselves.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 February, 08:20
I hear you brother. It seems to be the burden we share. I'm fortunate to have many friends ans family but when I discuss these problems, Im told "dont worry, you are so strong and can accomplish anything..." Shit, all i want is a hug saying "Im here for you" not another brick to add to my backpack

True North @TrueNorthGirl
24 February, 07:20
You are not alone.
Please know this.
I wish I could take away your pain. You will added to my prayers; thought of and prayed for often. God listens. We are here with you. πŸ™

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
24 February, 09:49
In response True North to her Publication
Couldnt have said it better True North. I will be praying for Coach too. Good things will come Coach...hang in there!

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
24 February, 11:23
In response True North to her Publication
I too am praying for you Coach. Please do not give up hope and believe without doubting that God will indeed see you through these challenging times. πŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ™ (((HUG)))

Albrecht Finnema @AnonymousFollower
24 February, 04:38
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I hope it is of some use for you. Fortunately, you are here with us on Anon #wwg1wga

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
24 February, 04:27
I couldn't sleep. My tablet suddenly lit up. The Lord told me
to go here. This site was down earlier for a long time. I saw
your post right away. I think He lit up my tablet so I could pray
for you. i am so sorry about how things have been or you.
I believe God is preparing you for something special.
Hang in there.πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ•Š

Lord Jesus, You have done so many miracles in our life, please
do one for him now. May Your Spirit fill his home. Please make
Yourself known to him. Fill him with Your peace & comfort his
soul. Show him how he never has to walk alone. You will be
with him always. He just needs to ask. Please provide a Bible
for him. in Your name I Pray πŸ™πŸ›‘πŸ•ŠπŸ’œ