Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
I can't even imagine having to deal with what you have had to deal with. It makes my problems seem so insignificant in comparison and actually embarassed for complaining about them. I can tell you these last 2 weeks have been some of the worst of my life. My family and I have been under constant spiritual attack. What you need to know is that the devil attacks those he thinks are a greater obstacle to his plan the most. I wish I could help you, but I also know the power of collective prayer and will join all the others who have said they will pray for you. My trust is in God no matter what I have to endure. It's the deil who wants us in despair, looking only at the negative and doubting God's love for us.

If I could suggest one thing that you might be able to do, it is to give thanks to God for one thing a day and try to increase it if you can. An attitude of GRATITUDE to God can do amazing things. KNOW that you are not alone and there are others praying for you. Keep us updated ok
01:54 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Paradise in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paradise is the Goal, click on at the bottom under it