Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 08:34
I've noticed trolls replying as "free thinkers". When you dig a bit further on their profile comments and posts, the evidence you find they are nothing but free critcizers of others and have no ideas of their own. They do little seeking, searching, and don't follow or understand the drops yet they don't inquire or have interest in doing so. You can test them easily by sharing a few drops with them to see where they are really at. Beware, a little leaven leavens the whole lump. Their favorite line is often "we can do better than that". It's a slick tool for intimidation to suppress ideas and digs. Keep an eye out for them frogs they are trouble. Anonup infiltration not invasion.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 11:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I've been keeping a list...

Over 40 names now.

Happy to provide it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:06
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
All right little child grow up and go find your own life

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
23 February, 01:15
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Peace. Calm. Let your fury melt away. We are all in this world together and should not make enemies of each other. Whatever qualms you and Bumblebee may have serve only to distract from the real common enemy of us all. WWG1WGA. Well wishes to you and to Bumblebee.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:24
In response Kay Bur to her Publication
I have an issue with somebody that's keeping a list of a bunch of any of us. Comprende? I blocked this person for good reason a while back and thought maybe I could've made a mistake. I was right the first time don't get it twisted

Only people mentioned by VampireMermaid in this post can reply
Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
23 February, 03:23
Sherry has blocked me. If blocking me helped her vent frustration than so be it. 😌 I still wish her well and hope she finds joy.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:44
😬😬😬

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:43
Do you know vampire in this day and age I don't know