Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 08:34
I've noticed trolls replying as "free thinkers". When you dig a bit further on their profile comments and posts, the evidence you find they are nothing but free critcizers of others and have no ideas of their own. They do little seeking, searching, and don't follow or understand the drops yet they don't inquire or have interest in doing so. You can test them easily by sharing a few drops with them to see where they are really at. Beware, a little leaven leavens the whole lump. Their favorite line is often "we can do better than that". It's a slick tool for intimidation to suppress ideas and digs. Keep an eye out for them frogs they are trouble. Anonup infiltration not invasion.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
I've been keeping a list...

Over 40 names now.

Happy to provide it!
11:53 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:26
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
What else do you plan to do WITH YOUR LIST OF ALL US?????????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 February, 01:28
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
You might wanna check yourself... your paranoia is showing.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
24 February, 05:37
Wierdo!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:06
All right little child grow up and go find your own life

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
23 February, 01:15
Peace. Calm. Let your fury melt away. We are all in this world together and should not make enemies of each other. Whatever qualms you and Bumblebee may have serve only to distract from the real common enemy of us all. WWG1WGA. Well wishes to you and to Bumblebee.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:04
How's that for your list patriot at least I'm showing my real self. You're going to hide behind a fucking fake ass frog that you stole from us? Fuck you you ignorant whoreHow's that for your list patriot at least I'm showing my real self. You're going to hide behind a fucking fake ass frog that you stole from us? Fuck you you ignorant whore

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:03
I was right about you the first time you ignorant stupid cunt bag

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:01
bumblebee I had you blocked a while back I thought you were hacked. So then when I saw that you were still very active I thought I had been mistaken. No dear I have researched for a very long time now so you in fact are some kind of terrible leech on mankind

23 February, 01:25
Thank you for showing yourself & your vindictive spirit.

MIRROR much?

You can do better!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 11:54
Go.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:15
I hate to say it ghost but you're you get to be the referee on this one. Because all of us can't stay on this thread

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
24 February, 04:23
I hope I dont get put on a list LOL Several ppl blocked me - which is crazy cuz they were still coming on my feed leaving comments but I couldn't see them so I blocked back. But im no troll. Im not perfect, I might make mistakes. But its never to intentionally misdirect someone💚💚💚