Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I've noticed trolls replying as "free thinkers". When you dig a bit further on their profile comments and posts, the evidence you find they are nothing but free critcizers of others and have no ideas of their own. They do little seeking, searching, and don't follow or understand the drops yet they don't inquire or have interest in doing so. You can test them easily by sharing a few drops with them to see where they are really at. Beware, a little leaven leavens the whole lump. Their favorite line is often "we can do better than that". It's a slick tool for intimidation to suppress ideas and digs. Keep an eye out for them frogs they are trouble. Anonup infiltration not invasion.😎
08:34 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 March, 01:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Besides blocking them can't you put a digital mojo on their ass?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
24 February, 01:29
a common theme is when they post :
'When do you think it's going to happen'

Me: 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 February, 07:31
Trolls way out of their league.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
23 February, 01:44
My doG is great at helping find troublesome frogs...

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
23 February, 01:46
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
❤️🇺🇸PRECIOUS

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
24 February, 11:04
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Alex Jones - They Are Turning the Frogs GAY!
Look deeper.
Who are the Frogs?
Who did they try to turn Gay?
Ribbit🐸

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:33
Psychopath.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
23 February, 01:49
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
YES BUMBLEBEE PATRIOT is a shill and is reported.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 February, 01:31
testing the spirits

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
23 February, 12:24
正義のふりをする多くの悪。彼らは意見を持っていません。彼らの多くはロボットのように動きます。グループで作業する。

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
23 February, 12:09
lots on gab
i tell them to fuck off back to twitter

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
23 February, 12:10
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
or reply with some “crimes against humanity”

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 February, 01:22
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
I was on gab and left there for this very reason. I do go there every once in a while, but it's a sh*thole compared to here! I love my fellow patriot fighters here! WWG1WGA

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
23 February, 12:07
A little leaven leavens the whole lump--my new t-shirt!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 11:53
I've been keeping a list...

Over 40 names now.

Happy to provide it!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:06
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
All right little child grow up and go find your own life

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 01:26
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
What else do you plan to do WITH YOUR LIST OF ALL US?????????

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
23 February, 08:50
Yes!!!!... crazy frogs🐸

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
23 February, 06:55
l do not get involved, read posts, and will repost, posts that l relate too

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 February, 06:24
i don't reply to many posts by anyone for 2 reasons.
1 - there are So many 3 & 4 word replies that just take up the oxygen. it was the same on Twitter, they clogged the pipes. I called one out recently who got very defensive & the more she protested the more she exposed herself.
2. If I say something, it's for a reason, to contribute, ask a question or follow up. I also like to pay compliments & praise good posts. I was in the Navy, so I'm a good team player.

I do enjoy two way commination & thankfully found it here just recently. Things are looking up.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 February, 05:12
I never argue with anyone I can't see.
Post my views and move on.
Simple & effective.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 February, 03:38
I had a fun one the other day...I was so upset (I know I shouldn't have been) that I almost said screw it and left. They posted a quote from a POTUS hater that I could see was left propaganda. They said: I don't know about the author, just like the quote and we're all in this together! I said it's progressive in message, and they tried every left tactic-deflection, ignoring the point I made, defended it, and finally called me a bully. I was polite about it all (oh, I took screenshots) but they played the victim card the entire time. Sorry, sis, I used to listen to Hannity pigeonhole progressives back in the day. May not like him now, but 15 years ago, he was master of the conservative spear when it came to backing people into a progressive corner. My favorite response that he got "That's not fair!"

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
23 February, 02:57
morecheeseplease is pissed too that you blocked him. I told him u probably thought he was a shill and then i saw this post. Were on that same frequency Boss!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 12:02
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
Less cheese yeah. He took a thread om Wayfair child trafficking and turned it into a totally different conversation on semantics. Bad vibe for such an important topic.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
23 February, 02:53
Caught one the other day. Challenged them and they of course blocked me so i couldnt expose them further.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 February, 02:35
I ignore them..... I do know this will be quite fun....
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
Of course I have no freakin idea on timing....... 3/10 maybe .....

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
23 February, 12:04
Keep in mind, that some people tend to "lose the faith" a lot easier. Some people don't like to keep taking beatings without being able to throw a punch back.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
23 February, 02:35
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
True Jess.

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
22 February, 11:02
Why don't you name the trolls?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 11:56
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
I've been keeping a list...

One of the worst is Michele Elkins-Hoffman (HippyChic). She posts some very nasty stuff about Charlie Ward in an attempt to discredit him.

When another Anon told her than Juan O Savin was not JFK, Jr., she threatened to rip her face off.

Very poor protoplasm, indeed.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 February, 10:24
yep

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 February, 09:50
My favorite is “Where do you get your facts?” 😂😂

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 11:14
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I've began to tell them snopes.

ANON WYNOTUSA @wwgIwga23
22 February, 09:32
WHATS CRAZY IS THE ANTI-TROLL IS NOT WORKING ON THESE ACCOUNTS! MANY ONLY HAVE 3 FOLLOWERS. DO YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH THAT?

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
22 February, 09:35
In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication
wrong

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
22 February, 09:32
on it

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 February, 09:29
I always check the comments...there is usally a pattern.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 February, 09:28
If action was to be taken as they said it should have be taken 10 years ago. But anything taken that is not careful can be used against the people and ruin the plan . Peace is the plan we have to see this by now, because it's only us enslaving us. If Q is a trap there is still nothing different we could have done. Because Biden/Hillary/Whoever is all deep state too. The only true plan we can count on is to be righteous towards each other. hold the constitution between each other in how we treat each other. A military that lives by constitution is no threat to any of us. the policeman who lives by constitution is no threat to any of us nor themselves. because it's them who do the actual enforce and the enslavement. basically us enslaving each other and this is the cosmic joke.
the so called elites won't be standing over you. they on an island somewhere.

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
22 February, 10:47
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
I agree - when they live by the constitution. Police around where I am regularly throw out the constitution - if they deny what they swore to enfore how can they be trusted at all as they can not keep their oath. This is the scary part about this dragging on.

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
23 February, 01:17
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
I love this idea, "hold the Constitution between each other."

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 February, 09:27
i have free thinker friends who believe that if they do not look at the information they do not have to acknowlege it exists. they could be on the supreme court👍

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 February, 02:41
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
that describes my family, sorry to say...

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 09:22
Ive noticed.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 February, 09:15
Yeah the do something folks. My philosophy is evil requires hands and feet to act don't become there hands and feet. Cumo is one man, and if he tells me to mix sick and none sick together as a professional i should know its wrong. But if i did the act anyway I've just become the hands and feet of evil and my deliberate action caused the death. Cumo was the mouth that violated his oath and all should hang. this is not Q, just God's law each person are responsible for the things they do and none are exempt. I'll leave the Q drops to the experts all i can do is see if it makes sense in a way my mind can follow. I've been following this NWO act since 9/11 when i woke up. i just couldn't figure it out if Trump was the one to stop them. that was very hard conclusion to come to But watching you guys break things down is impressive.