USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
This is about to be juicier then a $3 HOOKER on payday right here! So strap in for this info!

CORONA CHECKMATE!!!
09:09 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
31 March, 11:17
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Monday Night Law 03-29-2021
Mar 29, 2021

Kirk's Law Corner

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
10 March, 08:52
this dude sounds legit, but I have found volumes of 30k base pair genomes that are reported to be SARS-CoV-2, I'll try to link in comment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
10 March, 08:55
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Elsa Knew @ElsasArt1
06 March, 06:18
We knew it. They tricked the whole world. What a crime!

Elsa Knew @ElsasArt1
06 March, 06:21
In response Elsa Knew to her Publication
The joke is that the Gates people have a patent on the Covid 19 virus and the test and the vaxx. How odd is that, right?

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
06 March, 06:13
Bam 💥

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
06 March, 04:35
this was substantiated about a month ago by perhaps it was the prime Minister or some official from Ireland who had challenged their leading health agency to provide proof of an actual covid-19 isolate following all virological protocols. after weeks of stonewalling the Irish official finally got the truth that that health agency had none to provide and had never had a isolate of covid-19.

08 March, 05:57
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Yes it was and i posted that video of that reporter from there also on my timeline!

chore Toke @choretoke
06 March, 04:18
WTF❗️SO THE WORLD HAS BEEN LOCKED UP BECAUSE OF THE FLU, LIKE A EVERY YEAR FLU 🤨ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REST, DRINK SOME FRESH GINGER TEA...🤨 FOR THIS THEY CLOSED DOWN THE WORLD AND RUIN WORLD ECONOMY😡SOMEONES GONNA HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS FOOK UP LIE❗️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 March, 01:35
Next question...
If the CDC can NOT provide a sample of the Covid-19 virus, how did [they] develop a vaccine for Covid-19?

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
06 March, 01:14
"Novel" Coronavirus. Right in front of our face.

Bruce Le Doux @Brooster
06 March, 12:35
Blows the ENTIRE shitstain of WORLD SHUTDOWN all to HELL!!

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
08 March, 06:02
In response Bruce Le Doux to his Publication
I am with that thought maybe we can take these globalists put them on an island and try out some new weapons !!! Destroy the forkers!!! R Ricardo

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
24 February, 05:44
why would 45 invent operation warp speed and vaccinateharm people? tests seem harmful as well.

24 February, 05:56
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
I don't think trump was fully informed by either Fauci or Brix or maybe he was just showing how EVIL these people really are at the same time which im sure he was along with the resr of the [DS]

Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
06 March, 05:20
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
If you take one of these vaccines and it kills you, your own stupidity is the only reason you're dead.

Its not Trump, Fauci, or anyone else's fault. You had a year to figure out the scam while millions around the world screamed the truth from mountain tops

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
24 February, 05:35
well this is like no flu I've seen..,it is a very intense flu and it takes a month to get over just a mild case of it. It can cause other complications and diseases if not treated correctly..some intense strain of the basic flu if you want to call it but I wouldnt say it doesnt exist...if you know people who have died from this flu and I do...believe what you want but this flu is nothing to laugh at

Twisted AsFuxk @TwistedZen
25 February, 05:55
In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication
I think he's saying that this is a variant of the standard flu, which as we all know, varies in intensity from person to person and is not some raging unknown disease.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
06 March, 10:51
In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication
Brings to mind a question... What was in the late fall 2019 flu shot that maybe lowered immune systems and perhaps encouraged a more lengthy illness with lowered ability to fight it off? Flu ahots are definitely more in question now, in my opinion. Any vaccines, for that matter.

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
24 February, 05:01

Jared McLaughlin @Jaredmcl
24 February, 02:15
Hence why industrial medicine is what it is today and naturopaths are shunned

24 February, 02:14
Think of it like this Donald Trump is always mentioning the greatest witch hunt in history when they attack him. They're doing it to we the people through our RNA. It's just the flu. It's the terrain. Germ theory is a fraud perpetuated onto the masses via the globalists since the 1860's. Pasteur the faux scientist was backed by money and came up with germ theory. He recanted this germ theory before he died. Bechamp was the real scientist without wealth and well his theories weren't going to make anyone money.

anon one @Gamma50
23 February, 08:04
Who is speaking? Where is his lab? What is his university? What is the citation for the case against the CDC? The CDC says that the virus is isolated. John Rappoport (Journalist) says it has never been isolated. It is hard to disprove that it has not be isolated - on the order of when did you stop beating your wife? How does this speaker know it has not been isolated contrary to CDC assertion?

24 February, 02:06
In response anon one to her Publication
No virus have ever been isolated and purified according to Koch postulates. Easier to be fooled than admit that you were fooled.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
24 February, 05:08
In response anon one to her Publication

wht 2.0 @wht
23 February, 07:59
Unfortunately as detailed as this is and seemingly factual (the fact that "covid" has yet to be fully isolated and identified is true) the "clinical lab scientist" whose name was attached to the original written version of this (and maybe read prior to the start of this video) was not successfully verified as a real person as far as I know.

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
23 February, 07:48
This is gold. Wish I had a link to send out to the sheep

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
23 February, 12:17
Any link to this?

23 February, 12:26
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
Here is another video I had posted about this also!

https://anonup.com/thread/...