USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
23 February, 09:09
This is about to be juicier then a $3 HOOKER on payday right here! So strap in for this info!

CORONA CHECKMATE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
why would 45 invent operation warp speed and vaccinateharm people? tests seem harmful as well.
05:44 AM - Feb 24, 2021
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brad_Davis in this post can reply
Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
06 March, 05:20
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
If you take one of these vaccines and it kills you, your own stupidity is the only reason you're dead.

Its not Trump, Fauci, or anyone else's fault. You had a year to figure out the scam while millions around the world screamed the truth from mountain tops

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
06 March, 10:39
In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication
im so upset that i cant chg the 1 single person to not take it. we love these morons.....i love mine

24 February, 05:56
I don't think trump was fully informed by either Fauci or Brix or maybe he was just showing how EVIL these people really are at the same time which im sure he was along with the resr of the [DS]

24 February, 05:54
Possibly because of the [DS] Dr Fauci and Dr Brix in which Fauci used tax payer's money through the NIH to help fund the Lab in Wuhan and ill almost bet he has a financial gain from it all!