USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
23 February, 09:09
This is about to be juicier then a $3 HOOKER on payday right here! So strap in for this info!

CORONA CHECKMATE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
24 February, 05:35
In response USCG VET to his Publication
well this is like no flu I've seen..,it is a very intense flu and it takes a month to get over just a mild case of it. It can cause other complications and diseases if not treated correctly..some intense strain of the basic flu if you want to call it but I wouldnt say it doesnt exist...if you know people who have died from this flu and I do...believe what you want but this flu is nothing to laugh at

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Twisted AsFuxk @TwistedZen
I think he's saying that this is a variant of the standard flu, which as we all know, varies in intensity from person to person and is not some raging unknown disease.
05:55 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TwistedZen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Twisted AsFuxk, click on at the bottom under it