Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 February, 02:16
Welcome to 223

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Today is a very historical day.
05:52 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Dennis Spivey @DS3
23 February, 06:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Semper Fi to all my jarheads! "Nobody like to fight, but somebody needs to know how!" quote from old recruiting poster I had. Semper Fi to my brothers. 1971-1978 USMC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
23 February, 05:55
That was exactly 76 years ago. Add the number that should not be mentioned and it's 1776 all over again!

We can only hope...

Debra Mitchell @Dreamcatcher
23 February, 05:11
i had two uncles there.
have no doubts that our soldiers and marines and the navy went through hell.

Krissy GodWins1111 @Krissy1111
23 February, 12:37

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
23 February, 11:14
Whole heartedly endorse 'Flags of Our Fathers'

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
23 February, 10:49
Excellent observation!🙌🙏

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
23 February, 06:36
also 2/23 > 11/23. what happened on 11/23/63?

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
23 February, 06:06
George's post of RUDY(9+3+4+7=23)
45 Jersey
loves how the movie ends

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 February, 06:23
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Coincidentally, Joe Montana was the quarter back of Rudy's team (Notre Dame). Joe was in the Guinness beer commercial that VK posted and said, "The best is yet to come."