Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
24 February, 11:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
That's my birthdate... Please make this happen!!!

Waiting impatiently....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 February, 01:56
Thanks to the one and only, president Trump! 🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 February, 06:40
Waze sent me on a whild goose chase in a city I'm new to, and when I was beginning to worry, this happened...
Who are you? Is there such a thing as cyber-angel? You lifted my spirit many times on Twitter and you do so here, too. Thank you, Patriot. God bless!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 February, 05:48
2023 sure got here faster than I thought it would 😊

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
23 February, 05:54
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Hey is VK done with his account? Didn't he say it was done 2023??? Haven't heard from him in awhile. Just wondering @VincentKennedy are you done?

Save TheChildren @DJT_JFKJr
23 February, 05:45

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 10:17
The 223 will end the 322... wish I had that screenshot of your tweet :)
GM DOQ!

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
23 February, 08:20
VK's day 🤷‍♀️2023

Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 February, 07:41
Coincidences are fun!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
23 February, 12:28
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
One woman's dryer still works after 51 years -

https://www.lavozdealmeria...

IN MY MIND - IN MY HEAD
https://youtu.be/ik9-c7czY...

POWERFULL #QANON #Comms 😁

#FAKEASSS BUT I ENDORSE LOT OF THESE SENTENCIES )
#Gematria

RED # OCTOBER 27 Sep 2020

MY FELLOW AMERICANS THE #storm ITS #upon US

killing #PARASITES is not the same thing as making

human sacrifices 2006 3672 612

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
23 February, 12:36
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
AND TOTALLY #FAKE #LARP #Comms 🤣

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 February, 07:10
Tuesday February 23, 2021
Tues 02/23/2021
2 02/23/2021
2 223 23
223 223
223 | 322

Nested 223 on 02/23, pretty darn cool.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 February, 05:58
WE R READY 🙏✝️❤️✨💪🏻

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 February, 05:52
Today is a very historical day.

War Weary @W4rWeary
23 February, 05:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
That was exactly 76 years ago. Add the number that should not be mentioned and it's 1776 all over again!

We can only hope...

Dennis Spivey @DS3
23 February, 06:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Semper Fi to all my jarheads! "Nobody like to fight, but somebody needs to know how!" quote from old recruiting poster I had. Semper Fi to my brothers. 1971-1978 USMC

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

North *** @Northstar
23 February, 08:13
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
" DeVos became the first cabinet nominee to be confirmed with a tie vote in Senate history in 2017. " Family IS Everything!!!

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
23 February, 02:57
Wondering if the smoke billowing near Regan Airport right now is part of the pain ushering on 2/23?

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
23 February, 02:56
you beat me to it brother 👌

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 February, 02:27
No more of this crap.....thanks!

Don Garza @DonGuyverG87
23 February, 10:19
In response General Khaos to his Publication
just passed this "thing"

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
23 February, 02:25
I think it's what was meant when VK said the account will be done in 2023. 2-23?

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
23 February, 07:30
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
That's what I've been hoping for!