Jackie Joe @CD9
14 February, 10:47
Woman pulls apart a Covid test and finds out its full of nano particles.

This is what they stick into our brains when they do the nasal cavity test. They’re sticking metal nano particles into our brains. Share this widely please! Don’t let your loved ones get this test. They’ve been created to destroy our bodies and minds. This is no “test”. It’s a bio weapon!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
15 February, 06:02
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
A word to the UNwise:
When someone tells you these Covid tests are dangerous, BELIEVE IT!!
Last summer, my husband took my son for a Covid test because my son had a trip with friends scheduled, and he couldnt get on the plane without getting tested.
I was strongly against it. In fact, I threw a fit, and I told my son he couldn't go on the trip if he had to get tested for Covid.
My husband took him anyway.
He is very regretful now, but that doesn't help my son.
NOTHING the CDC or any of the bad actors have said about Covid is true.
Everything is a vicious, evil lie.
All meant to kill u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 February, 01:50
In response Kelly Ward to her Publication
I am so sorry to hear your son was negatively affected and your husband must be in anguish now. We are groomed to trust "the authorities" and typically do so until we get hurt, or learn from what happened to others. May I ask how your son was affected?

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
Lots of nosebleeds after the test, headaches, and sinus problems... right after the test, he said he felt like something was "crawling around in his sinuses and up in his forehead".
He also lost his sense of taste and smell for two or three weeks....some people lost their's permanently.
When the authorities say "Covid causes a temporary loss of taste and smell", they are lying! The TEST causes that, not the Covid.
I've seen videos of people finding magnetic-type nano particles in the test swabs.
If my son EVER has a serious health issue pertaining to his eyes, brain, or sinuses, I am going to sue the hell out of someone.
12:17 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kelly_Ward in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 February, 12:43
In response Kelly Ward to her Publication
Oh wow. Thanks for sharing so others can be warned and I pray he recovers just fine. There are things that can help. If maybe they are using parasites ( all viruses are the result of parasites) , you can use Mimosa Pudica Seed as the best antiparasitic out there. If nanobot related play this around him. The frequency shuts them down and then the immune system can remove them. Do your best not to worry for him as that will put him in a field of saddness. See him thriving, joyful and exhuberant! https://www.youtube.com/wa...