Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
Wondering how I can help make this world a better place for others, in my own way, beyond just family and friends. I seek no glory. In fact, I'd prefer to work under the radar. I'll continue praying that there's a humanitarian project that could use skills I have to offer. Researching too, of course!
11:31 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 10:13
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I've always been a farmer & general jack-of-all-trades.

I want to glom onto about 40 acres, build 4 homes, fill 1 with hired hands, & offer the other 2 homes to folks wanting to learn homesteading, animal husbandry, horticulture, making leather, soap, honey, candles, spinning, weaving, preserving food, cheese-making, etc.

Those are the skills I want to pass on, especially cheese-making.

I'm just SICK of the nasty globs of coagulated milk they sell as cheese these days. Cheese at the supermarket has become disgusting, & who knows what's in it?

That's what I want - peace, quiet & teaching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
23 February, 10:51
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
You're way ahead of me! A step that my husband and I have taken in the right direction though is that we subcribed to a meal kit service, where the ingredients arrive in a cardboard box weekly and we prepare everything. We had gotten into a rut with dinners (Chicken strips again?!), and this service has worked out well for us. My husband does the heavy lifting with cooking, but my meal prep skills have improved since we've been using the service. And we're eating fresher fare, that's not loaded with preservatives. Small measures lead to big differences though, and I'm glad to receive ideas!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
22 February, 11:40
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
In the 5th dimension youll have this opportunity. 🙏😇