Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 08:34
I've noticed trolls replying as "free thinkers". When you dig a bit further on their profile comments and posts, the evidence you find they are nothing but free critcizers of others and have no ideas of their own. They do little seeking, searching, and don't follow or understand the drops yet they don't inquire or have interest in doing so. You can test them easily by sharing a few drops with them to see where they are really at. Beware, a little leaven leavens the whole lump. Their favorite line is often "we can do better than that". It's a slick tool for intimidation to suppress ideas and digs. Keep an eye out for them frogs they are trouble. Anonup infiltration not invasion.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
I had a fun one the other day...I was so upset (I know I shouldn't have been) that I almost said screw it and left. They posted a quote from a POTUS hater that I could see was left propaganda. They said: I don't know about the author, just like the quote and we're all in this together! I said it's progressive in message, and they tried every left tactic-deflection, ignoring the point I made, defended it, and finally called me a bully. I was polite about it all (oh, I took screenshots) but they played the victim card the entire time. Sorry, sis, I used to listen to Hannity pigeonhole progressives back in the day. May not like him now, but 15 years ago, he was master of the conservative spear when it came to backing people into a progressive corner. My favorite response that he got "That's not fair!"
03:38 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QueZ Sentme, click on at the bottom under it