Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 08:34
I've noticed trolls replying as "free thinkers". When you dig a bit further on their profile comments and posts, the evidence you find they are nothing but free critcizers of others and have no ideas of their own. They do little seeking, searching, and don't follow or understand the drops yet they don't inquire or have interest in doing so. You can test them easily by sharing a few drops with them to see where they are really at. Beware, a little leaven leavens the whole lump. Their favorite line is often "we can do better than that". It's a slick tool for intimidation to suppress ideas and digs. Keep an eye out for them frogs they are trouble. Anonup infiltration not invasion.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 February, 09:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If action was to be taken as they said it should have be taken 10 years ago. But anything taken that is not careful can be used against the people and ruin the plan . Peace is the plan we have to see this by now, because it's only us enslaving us. If Q is a trap there is still nothing different we could have done. Because Biden/Hillary/Whoever is all deep state too. The only true plan we can count on is to be righteous towards each other. hold the constitution between each other in how we treat each other. A military that lives by constitution is no threat to any of us. the policeman who lives by constitution is no threat to any of us nor themselves. because it's them who do the actual enforce and the enslavement. basically us enslaving each other and this is the cosmic joke.
the so called elites won't be standing over you. they on an island somewhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
I agree - when they live by the constitution. Police around where I am regularly throw out the constitution - if they deny what they swore to enfore how can they be trusted at all as they can not keep their oath. This is the scary part about this dragging on.
10:47 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HazeGrey70 in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
23 February, 05:37
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
This is why we have to focus on those who will do the enslaving. we have been allowing humans to hide behind the devil's language " just following order/job". this deny them personal responsibility/ accountability. therefore making it easier for them to do bad things and this is how a society falls apart( evil spreads). If you don't fight appropriately like nature demands we become out of balance. lion has to work for his meal and risk getting injured thus lions don't just attack when there is no need. why is a tiny porcupine so safe? the risk is too great for a tiny reward. violence is only necessary when we don't take every opportunity to allow peace. we missed a bunch of opportunity for years in nurturing righteousness behavior and now we have renegade people in areas of responsibility ( not power). when take our responsibility for more then what it is we corrupt it,creating the illusion of power.

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
23 February, 08:32
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
more like waiting for shots to be fired. I mean seriously - just take this aas a prime example with the 2nd amendment and how your not allow self defense. It is as though (definitely not all - I should have been specific, liberal states) - the police are nothing more than armed mercenaries with deadly weapons. If this reich'sgun plan goes thru - I do not doubt it wil end bad.