Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Trump has put a gigantic dent in the human trafficking program for the elites and continues to do so to this very day. Nevertheless, evil is there out there. It's not an on/off switch but rather a dimmer switch. It's getting dimmer by the day for them. They are outnumbered by wide margins. We the people are the majority and will always be the majority. Never doubt your importance or significance in this effort. One call or email can save a child's life. Action leads to more action. While inaction leads to more inaction. He sent frogs to destroy them. The more people wake up, the more outrage there will be. To the point where these bold sickos will not be able to walk down the street. While we are waiting on the great reveal and Trump to reveal his royal flush, there's plenty we can do to wake people up.
12:18 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
24 February, 10:39
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🧡Love President Trump so much, God bless him forever🙏💛❤️🧡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
23 February, 12:09
He sure has ,how some can't see what he has did this far is mind boggling , everday more and more some are still asleep ,god be with all Patriots including those that have not awakened it is hard ti swallow for some but NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING ❤️🇺🇸As it has been unfolding for awhile as it should , patriots are in control , NEVER GIVE UP 🇺🇸🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 February, 05:49
Ghost I've been in sync with you since the frequency post yesterday!

This just inspired me with a plan I can start this week. I'm in Idaho so I'm in Trump country 90%. I still see flags on the trucks & yard signs & flags.

I always get into a mini conversation with others but not in detail. I'm going to start asking questions to find out what they know that maybe I don't, esp on the local level. I too can impart what I've learned due to the movement from A to Q. 🤭

Next I'll type up a fact list on Covid to hand out with links they can go to & encourage them to research other topics I can list. They choose what they want & do their own awakening.

I'll even approach the maskers & nicely ask them why? Then ask what statistics they've looked up on their own? Not as a challenge but to get them thinking.

Anyone want to come in with ideas I'm all ears.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
22 February, 11:08

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 February, 10:56
Some people are way 2 brainwashed.....unless something "shocking" happens .... lost causes.....

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 06:51
I used to get so mad couple decades ago when I read articles about the hundreds of thousands missing children. I knew something was really warped but nobody gave a damn!!!

jeff menn @chaint
22 February, 03:40
Chris Cornell... is he alive? He had the minerals to publicly expose.. Look at Hunger Strike again. https://youtu.be/VUb450Alp...

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
22 February, 02:45
this is a little hard to read but be warned its very graphic

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
22 February, 05:46
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Omg!!!!!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
25 February, 03:42
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Everyone must know the truth. These monsters must be removed from the earth.

Billie Arens @LadyBillie
22 February, 02:41
If you pray, with real belief and faith, you become armor to keep the warriors and children safe. Believing is seeing

Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
22 February, 02:18
how do they have the power to continue to take ppls taxes from accts when they're not a gov entity anymore than the Fed Reserve Bank there was anything federal bout it

True North @TrueNorthGirl
22 February, 02:10
I want to thank you and QFrogman5326 for your tough love and transparency. Just finished reading some posts from QFrogman’s Telegram: I’ve been served a heaping slice of reality pie.

“If you only knew how bad this really is” has been hammered into my heart.
Realizing how fortunate we are - despite our own individual circumstances - compared to the innocent victims being tortured, mutilated, trafficked, and killed Stateside and Worldwide has put this movie into horrific perspective. I’m embarrassed at selfishly wanting this movie to end, when this rescue operation isn’t yet complete. God’s timing, indeed.

I appreciate not just you two, but every soldier - Military and Digital - involved in saving these children and this Country. Battling pure evil daily.

Thank you, everyone, for your strength when others need a hand or when their fear overtakes them. Even if it’s serving a blast of reality with a sidecar of spicy Meme, know your efforts are greatly appreciated.
WWG1WGA
🇺🇸

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
22 February, 03:32
In response True North to her Publication
🇺🇲Nicely said👍

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
22 February, 01:59

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
22 February, 01:59
still an ongoing operation.
https://www.google.com/sea...

Francisca Rod @Frannie
22 February, 11:38
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
wow there is so much still i cant even search for, its just not how im natutally thinking, but thank you this helps me think of different ways to get information an dig

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
22 February, 01:56
dont discount the smallest actions. watch your own children like a hawk. i think all that stuff about helicopter parenting was to get us to let our guard down. yes, let your kid climb a tree, but dont let him walk 8 blocks by himself to school. its just not worth it. i was almost snatched out of my own driveway by a predator when i was 8 years old. the holy ghost told me to run, and i did, yelling im going to go get my mom! that guy took off like a bat out of hell, and that was in the 80s, when our parents let us roam the neighborhood like wild animals. watch your children and other people's children at the playground. whenever i see distracted parents letting their four year old trail ten feet behind them at the grocery store, i want to shake them. now, i just watch their child for them. we can all help keep our eyes on children, especially with these insane masks- bad guys could put duct tape over a childs mouth and cover it with a mask! constant vigilence, frens, contant vigilance

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:57
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Yep. It only takes a minute to snatch a child.

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
22 February, 01:30
Thank Heaven for our President Trump
God Speed to all involved in the rescues
#MilitaryTribunals #SaveTheChildren

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
22 February, 01:10
So are we allowed to be pissed about what's happening and still "do" and Hold the Line?

Asking for a friend

Frey Knights @FreyKnights
22 February, 12:58
Hey, i don't know how i found you but great work. Just asking in case i missed your point on this, i feel the open boarder is for cheap labor but it seems like they want an endless supply of kids.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 February, 12:52
Froggos on duty!
WILL NEVER GIVE UP IN THIS BATTLE AGAINST UNTHINKABLE EVIL.

Hold the Line
Stay the Course

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
22 February, 12:49
We will hold the line as long as it takes. The Children hurt no more. We will try to wake all up. Thank you to our Military. Thank you to our President.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 February, 12:45

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
22 February, 12:41
i like the way you stated this. because evil will continue- its not just about an EBS alert and poof its gone. we are living in end times, we need to rise. I knew about wayfair last year but i didnt even call or contact them, i told other people but what does that do? its good to wake ppl up but if we dont do anything and call out the company or individuals they keep doing it. we need to shake up, post, call on their feeds to let them know we know and we are watching. i "assumed" if we knew it was being handled, then i learned more about our agencies involved in the cover up. and well you know what they say about assuming ...🙋🏻‍♀️#saveourchildren

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Well by morning after several posts on different platforms. Several listings have already been removed. So yeah, we are making a difference. The Etsy seller is gone. Keep up the fight. Bottom up. Trump is working top down. We meet in the middle.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 12:40
Agree and well said, except what in the world is Trump waiting for? He has to see the people dying every day. Have the evidence. Know the criminals. Make your move. And if you have no move now, then we know he is a fraud and Draining the Swamp is not happening. At this point we have no public evidence of the DC Swamp being drained. We were promised that. We have nothing. We have no country. Is what it is what it is.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 February, 12:54
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
okay I have had enough of your negativity. perhaps this is the wrong platform for you ??

Gretchen Wagner @Whitewinechick
22 February, 01:06
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
You have no idea what Trump and his amazing team and the military are doing.
Worry about yourself and what you can contribute and keep this negative bullshit to yourself. Havent you ever heard of the self fulfilling prophecy?

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
22 February, 12:38
The Frog goes ribbit ribbit ribbit you're fooked.

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
22 February, 12:38

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
In response Bill Kimball to his Publication
We're kinda in the same position as the little kid waiting to be saved and freed from our chains of slavery. But I know that Q soldier skydiver isn't landing here.

No, here in Mordor it's No Man's Land.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 February, 12:50
In response Bill Kimball to his Publication
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR SOLDIERS

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
22 February, 12:37
Really super need to ask you a question, but don't know where to start. I sent you a private message. I'm kinda wanting to keep it private because I just want to know - and if you can tell me.

Babygirl23 MAGA @Babygirl23
22 February, 12:37
no one is listening when i try to wake them up ANYMORE 😔, they are distancing themselves further from me, they can't even get the 'masks' CGI or 'movie' concept. they refuse to look at any EVIDENCE i show. I've been awake for YEARS. and STILL I'm pushed away, labeled 'crazy'
hell i was labeled a Nazi for turning in pedos to the FBI!!!!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 February, 12:48
In response Babygirl23 MAGA to her Publication
My family is getting more brainwashed. It's hard to watch but yes, I also get attacked or labeled so I just let them be. They have their own path. I will be here when they need me but I need to stay sane in order to help others. Thankful for all the Anons and the platforms we have!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
In response Babygirl23 MAGA to her Publication
Forget trying to convince people if that's Biden or not. The reveal will come in due time. You can instead open their eyes to the child sex trafficking business and Hollywood pedophiles. Wayfair selling 16k pillows is a great place to start.

some one special to some @godrus
22 February, 12:34

Kristen 314 @Krstn314
22 February, 12:32
The Sound of Freedom movie trailer!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
22 February, 12:27
Since Scotus fucked us all again, here comes the "it's all part of the plan" bullshit that you've all head for the last 5 years. When are people going to realize that the change starts with us. Sitting on our hands and waiting for some bullshit plan to unfold is WHAT THEY WANT US TO DO. We have to organize and do things the 1776 way.

Hate to be blunt, but it's become too obvious.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 12:36
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
It's a military operation. FISA. It's been that way since Trump took office. Forget the courts. This isn't a 5 year plan but rather a 60 year plan. There's the top down part of the plan, and a bottom up part of the plan. Top down Trump and a team of 8k has been doing massive damage to the elite's network. The bottom up part is where we come in. Both are true at the same time. We won the election. Take heart. We win in the end. The best is yet to come.