Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
MASS ARRESTS: David Interviews Drake — Transcript!

Thousands of top conspirators in finance, media, pharmaceuticals and government are about to be arrested. Read this landmark interview transcript with “Drake” now — before it becomes front-page news!

SEE THE MOVIE “THRIVE” FREE OF CHARGE — OFFICIALLY!

Here is the new, dedicated link to the FULL version of Thrive. When I checked it there were still only 203 hits, as it had just gone live. You can copy this, distribute this to your friends, and it will remain stable:
Official Link to Full-Length, Free Version of THRIVE Documentary

http://www.youtube.com/wat...

If anyone still doesn’t believe that these genocidal plots are real, send them this link and watch this movie with them — together.

They will have a lot of questions — and will probably need to pause it frequently and talk.
12:40 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
E.Sabi Patriot @Star
26 February, 08:53
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Saved it to my watch list, When I have more time to watch it I will be sure to do so. Thanks for the share.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
24 February, 05:43
2012?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 05:45
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
Did you watch the video? It is one of the best I have seen and I never saw it even though it is dated 2012

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
22 February, 08:39
OH MY GOSH !
Only half way through but had to stop and say THANK YOU @patriot_iss

Amazing how unaware we've been!

23 February, 12:15
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Quite the video. Everyone needs to see this

Lady Bug @Ladybug68
22 February, 05:46
wow! that was an amazing documentary!!

ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
22 February, 01:55
i met foster and kimberly a while back!!! hes one of the most well researched and high vibrational people ive ever met

22 February, 04:53
In response ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ to her Publication
Did you meet him at a convention?