Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – LIN WOOD ALLEGATIONS AGAINST DEEP STATE (including Isaac Kappy information)

See Lin Wood Tweets prior to ban on Twitter AND excerpts of his Response to Demand to Strip Him of Right to Practice Law in New York [below]

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
12:25 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
22 February, 06:21
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Send it! Lets roll! Wake up call! #Merica

Red Pill AMMUNITION πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 06:20
Wooyah!
Get ya some of that you sick sobs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
22 February, 02:02
I love people who are honest and are straight to the point‼️ If I could, I would have a few shots of Tequilla with Lin WoodπŸ˜ƒ Then, he'd might tell us more. πŸ₯ƒπŸ§‚πŸ‹πŸ˜‚

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 February, 04:46
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
Yes, wouldn't that be nice. I have a feeling something like that with other well known individuals will be happening in group settings

Terry McAr @Rooroo
22 February, 06:58
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
Light it up Lin... OPEN the proof.... get those compromised OUT of there.