Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 12:18
Trump has put a gigantic dent in the human trafficking program for the elites and continues to do so to this very day. Nevertheless, evil is there out there. It's not an on/off switch but rather a dimmer switch. It's getting dimmer by the day for them. They are outnumbered by wide margins. We the people are the majority and will always be the majority. Never doubt your importance or significance in this effort. One call or email can save a child's life. Action leads to more action. While inaction leads to more inaction. He sent frogs to destroy them. The more people wake up, the more outrage there will be. To the point where these bold sickos will not be able to walk down the street. While we are waiting on the great reveal and Trump to reveal his royal flush, there's plenty we can do to wake people up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
22 February, 01:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
dont discount the smallest actions. watch your own children like a hawk. i think all that stuff about helicopter parenting was to get us to let our guard down. yes, let your kid climb a tree, but dont let him walk 8 blocks by himself to school. its just not worth it. i was almost snatched out of my own driveway by a predator when i was 8 years old. the holy ghost told me to run, and i did, yelling im going to go get my mom! that guy took off like a bat out of hell, and that was in the 80s, when our parents let us roam the neighborhood like wild animals. watch your children and other people's children at the playground. whenever i see distracted parents letting their four year old trail ten feet behind them at the grocery store, i want to shake them. now, i just watch their child for them. we can all help keep our eyes on children, especially with these insane masks- bad guys could put duct tape over a childs mouth and cover it with a mask! constant vigilence, frens, contant vigilance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Yep. It only takes a minute to snatch a child.
01:57 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Don Kannangara @donkannangara
22 February, 03:50
A nuanced comment and you are done, sir! 😂 😂 😂

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
22 February, 03:46
😂 Mr. Ezra, guess what? The trolls are going to wring you for this oversight. Your post mentions "less than 30 seconds". Your comment says "a minute". I cracked up realising that the trolls are going to get you for this. 😂#wwg1wga

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 08:46
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
I eat trolls for breakfast and I'm hungry now.