Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
LINCOLN / KENNEDY / 100 YEAR MIRROR

This is how they infuse their black magic with voodoo powerful enough for the spell to manipulate reality.

This is the Satanic “algorithm”.

This is how “it” works.

‘Mirroring’ magnifies the Occultist’s aspersions and has been consistently used on unaware civilizations for centuries (and centuries) of Luciferian Cabal control.

Their need for symbolism will be their downfall.

LEARN IT. DISSECT IT. EXPOSE IT.

28-Aug-2018 4:52:50 PM EDT
8ch/qresearch

Double meanings exist.
Stay LOCAL (U.S.)
GLOBAL = reflection of LOCAL.
Think MIRROR.
Know your enemy.
"Every battle is won before it's ever fought."
Knowledge is POWER.
Q
01:22 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
06 March, 08:29
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I am confuse...this 2 presidentes were fighting the cabal...so ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 April, 09:24
In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication
From what I understand both Lincoln and Kennedy attempted to to prevent the Cabal from manipulating us. They also tried to kill Reagan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
05 March, 05:51
someone/thing messing with your #s when I like and share, it goes backward, then I hit again, and the #s go forward again ....🤔

Truth Warrior @Bebegirl823
22 February, 06:02
lincoln is also jfks ggg. grandfather. bloodlines. Trump is part of that same bloodline.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
22 February, 02:25
I've known pretty much all of this for years but not this well laid out. i have saved this & will print it out to leave amongst my important papers for my grandchildren to learn. save history.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 February, 02:21
We were just talking about this at home so I am glad the post showed up again. The question I have is that if this is the case, why do I see it used so often in Q-ology? #MAGA

Jodi Jacobsen @Jodijacobsen
21 February, 10:19
wow

PAIN NOW @PAIN
21 February, 04:33
So when do the arrests start?

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
21 February, 04:16
THIS 👆 right here was my first red pill, about 11 years ago. I've never forgotten it.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 February, 01:39
Obummer mirror