Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If you are news driven right now, I'm sorry for you. Nothing in the news is real right now. It's gone from bad to worse. Some of it is part of the movie, the rest is the mocking bird media. Right now, get grounded in all the great promises Trump already made you. In the promises God made for you. Realize nothing is what it seems right now, and never ever forget, that the best is yet to come.
01:49 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Francisca Rod @Frannie
23 February, 12:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏 God Bless You!!! praying, vibing, and trusting Gods help an best angels all around you an every single anon vested in the future of Our Republic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
22 February, 08:05
Dear GE, your unyielding faith is more than comforting and given freely and seemingly in the right moment. I wonder about who you are, who you know, how you know, and then I catch myself. The things I may need to know about you, I already do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gail Canty @Gcanty
22 February, 08:00
the ones that are not awake at this time are so completly invested in theirselves they cant see past thier noses.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
22 February, 08:04
In response Gail Canty to her Publication
Actually thats not the case for all of them. Some have no clue becaise their avenues of News gathering have buried it all.
Some have ONLY the sanctity of their minds in this world & nothing ELSE & will be unable to accept such a violation of their space.
And many OTHER reasons for many OTHER people, every persons unique.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 February, 01:08
Its Time. No more time to waist. Stack'em.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
22 February, 10:46
Pray for those that have no clue what is going on.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
21 February, 10:49
News is a mess.....haha

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
21 February, 10:44
Yes, so sad for those asleep. So absurd and comical if awake. I'm blessed to have blinders on to all of that BS. Armor of God protects me from all of that now. So when someone trys to inject that BS into my life now I go into full redpill mode.

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
21 February, 05:47

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Bella Kay @Bella_K
21 February, 05:33
The ones who've been watching the news all along and still don't realize it's a sham have no intention to waking up. They're intentionally asleep because it's the easy thing to do.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
21 February, 05:01
amen. however given how careful the patriots are being its clear that this is going to unravel slowly, because it will b by the book, also the patriots can do so much with Trump off the stage, nontrump optics allow action. Id love to b proved wrong but this situation has to be unwound, so do expect Trump back in a month or even 2.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 February, 01:12
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
it cant get any slower. Myanmar didnt waist waist any time and neither did the Egyptians when Obama stole their election. Stackem. The founders woukd have long ago. its crystal clear at this. Those who refuse to wake uo will be stuck. We cant wait on thise who refuse to see

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
21 February, 04:40
Dont watch the news anymore.Too much love for Bidan and Covid fear push daily.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
21 February, 04:40
When? Ballpark date would be a true treasure. Waiting another second to simply arrest all the trash and end this scam is getting to the "unforgivable level" for lack of a better term. Crimes committed. Evidence in. It's time to end the scam right now and today. We have no country. Sickening fucking trash.

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
21 February, 08:56
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
what makes you think they havent been arrested and continue to be arrested?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

mary Knotts @maryQfreedom
21 February, 03:41
i watched the news about the passing of our beloved Rush... other then that i only watch if trump is on! that is it! cant handle the lies!

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
21 February, 01:33
I do I promise I do 💖 I feal the vibrational frequency in his voice and presence 👣🖖🐸

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
21 February, 01:23
My bs detector caused me to quit watching msm 21 yrs ago, give or take........

Denni USA @DenniUSA
21 February, 01:18
It drives me INSANE when some of my friends say they trust tue plan and then will turn around and ask if I saw what (insert MSM name) said.....um, no I didn't....TURN OFF YOUR TV.....STOP GOING ON SOCIAL MEDIA (FB, Twitter, etc)!!!!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
21 February, 10:41
In response Denni USA to his Publication
I know, i have blinders on to all of that BS. Armor of God protects me from all of that now. So when someone trys to inject that BS into my life now I go into full redpill mode and then they seem to walk away.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
21 February, 01:16
#wwg1wga Holding Gods Line here in Texas. Dealing with the aftermath after the BS but I am in firm resolve with my faith & Trust.
#GodWins ... Prayers, Blessings, Hugs and Love to ALL.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
21 February, 12:59
How can we have a movie AND Mockingbird?

Amy Randy @VanDee
21 February, 12:57
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas GHOST!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
21 February, 12:39
"Be wise as serpents, but gentle as doves."
God is doing AMAZING things that even our wonderful President Trump will be astounded by. We are at the Red Sea, Mr. Carmel and Haman's demise all rolled into one epic GOD event.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 February, 12:05

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
21 February, 11:48
I know all this mostly thanks to you. Thank you for the info and clarity.
You accounts, here and Telegram, are my news now.

Still getting used to knowing Good/God wins after all these years of darkness being so powerful - and how truly epic and Biblical it is.

Thank you again for the "news" -

Amy Randy @VanDee
21 February, 12:58
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
Love this.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 February, 11:21

Amy Randy @VanDee
21 February, 12:59
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Ahhhhhhaha! Totally stealing this.

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
21 February, 01:06
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Haha me too!!! I need what hes got 🤪

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
21 February, 11:14
I haven't watched MSM in a few years. I only watch OAN or NewsMax and I haven't watched Newsmax since Sellers acted like an asshole about a month or so ago when Mike Lindell was on his show. I like the other reporters on that channel though.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 February, 11:09
Quite literally the best thing you can do is turn off the media from the outside. I feel like the Amish meme, we aren't affected here cause we don't watch the TV! Seriously, since we turned it out of our lives a couple years back now...we have been overall so much calmer as a family.

John Hook @Hooky
21 February, 10:59
I think I have become Proof and Delta driven ......BOOM

amy lilley @amylilley
21 February, 08:25
You All are hilarious and AMEN🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💯❤️🙏🏻😎

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
21 February, 08:22
Band of Anons!!🌟
We are taking back America back!

#WeThePeople do NOT want our politicians to sell us out to China sending away our tech, jobs, & manufacturing behind our backs. So...
#WeThePeople — show up at stadiums filled to capacity & stand outside just to be part of a Trump rally
#WeThePeople — want true hope & change from a govt that divided us & sold our country out
#WeThePeople — remember the lies told to us from the Clinton/Bush/Obama regimes & their endless wars and bailouts that we financed while they moved all of our manufacturing, jobs and wealth out of America
#WeThePeople — voted for real change and JUSTICE to end a corrupt system that worked only for the “JUST-US” cabal

The Deep State controlled MSM is the propaganda arm of the cabal — the MSM is the cabal’s own marketing firm
The public has been played, used & manipulated for the benefit of the cabal. #WeThePeople woke up to the illusions and lies
Have faith #trusttheplan #GodWins #FightForTrump ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐