MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
20 February, 11:42
I ♥️ THIS #DigitalSoliders #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
I was a broken soul from a life of trauma starting at age 3. I lived a life of sin & was completely dependent on drugs & chaos lifestyle. God LITERALLY spoke 2 me & changed my life over 5 years ago. Got proactive about SAVING THE CHILDREN♥️ which lead me down the rabbit hole & then Q appeared, like my guide or shepherd & all the wonderful Anons I've met & whos wisdom has helped me on my journey. Dont kno if I wud be the success story I am today if it wasnt for the Q movement. Its given me a purpose in life, something 2 b excited about opening my eyes everyday. I LOVE ALL OF FRENS🐸 People tell me I cant make a difference,things have always been corrupt...we have learned so much great intel on these swamp creatures...Im so excited for the grand finale🍿🍿🍿 #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
05:23 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
21 February, 09:49
congratulations! you are made of God. Never forget that and every day will be worth looking forward to. Love and Light heading your way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
21 February, 09:43
Thank you for sharing. It is through that in which we can grow. Truth. God had his plan for you as he does for each of us. I'm sorry for all the pain and suffering you had to endure, but it's gone. And like I tell my girls, Every day, God gives us the chance to change, Make a difference. Be better. Ask for forgiveness. We all have suffered with pain and hurt all our lives. Hopefully soon, we can all really heal. Mind, body and soul. Keep on! I love your posts! air hugs to you! xoxo

huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
21 February, 09:31
Amazing 🤍🙏🏻🤗

Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
21 February, 05:45
God bless you and continue to watch over you.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
21 February, 03:25
😊God Bless You! You are loved , Needed and Here for a Beautiful Purpose!

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
21 February, 10:14
Beautiful, It takes strength to open yourself up and lay it all out there for everyone to see then acknowledge to yourself you need help and follow through with continuing to be a better person in control.
My addiction wasn't drugs, I was addicted to my first husband so much that he cheated on me over an over, I'd keep taking him back, begging him to to come back, over the years we had 3 children and after my youngest was 3 months old he left once again. My mind totally snapped in 1986. I had postpartum psychosis but, was tested for every drug on the books. I came back clean however, since the Doctors didn't put two & two together they just started pumping their Antiphychotics in me. Most of which knocked me out and I was worse off than before, my Mom had to care for my children. The Doctors continue to adjust their drugs until Christmas Night 1995,woke with a full blown episode my partner(now husband) took me to hospital and I was diagnosed with being Bipolar.

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
21 February, 10:20
In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication
The past 35 years have been an awakening for me of myself similar to yours. I totally understand what you've been through. Life throughs us curve balls and it's up to us to hit those balls out of the park or just let them fly right by us and walk away without gaining anything positive.
I'm so proud of you for the work you've accomplished. Stay Stong & Beautiful You Deserve Everything Good & Positive In Life Your Heart Desires.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 February, 10:09
🙏❤️✝️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 February, 09:43
Props.👊 I have a great deal of respect for those who pull themselves out of a difficult situation. The tough choices lead to a better life. Blessings. 💙

Tarah Q Tee @The_Guardian
20 February, 09:28
WWG1WGA❤

livingfree always @newdayishere
20 February, 05:49
beautiful..God bless you

Joy Brown @JoyB
20 February, 05:37
Such a beautiful testimony! 💜

Rayne Day @Ivyjeanrayne
20 February, 05:26
yes ! your story resignates with me !!!