Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
06 March, 01:28
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I ❤ all the Ferns. You all make 😃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Era Haa @EraH
21 February, 08:34
Right on the spot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
21 February, 07:18
🇺🇲I never felt closer to so many people I never knew as I do with my Q patriot MAGA family. I love you all its been one hell of a ride.🍻 and the best is yet to come.🐸❤️💙❤️🔥🔥🔥🐸kek

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
21 February, 06:45
I look up at the stars every night. Tonight and every night forward I will think of all of you.

This is so true.

I love you all and am so thankful to have you here with me

Charlene Marie @NavySub756Wifey
21 February, 06:03
Love this and it's so true. Love you all.

Rose Prater @PLRpatriot
21 February, 05:49
❤️🇺🇸👍😊

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
21 February, 05:47
This is beautful. I am so thankful to be a part of this digital family. Every time I meet a fren in my town, we automatically have kinship. Praying God's favor and an abundance of friendship over each one of us today. The road has been paved with rejection, mocking, and hate, but we bring the light of love across this road. the day will come, in which healing and peace reigns. until then, every star in the sky can remind us of the beauty of each one of our lights in this world. shine brightly my friends!! 💕🕯💫

Tim Cooper @TCooper001
21 February, 05:47

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
21 February, 05:43
This Is Pure Murder... Wake The F*ck Up

Click the link to watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Elena Iove @Camberu71
21 February, 05:42
That is soooooo very TRUE! We understand each other better than we do with our own famiy mambers, neighbours!
Lots of love from BC Canada!

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
21 February, 05:13
❤️🇺🇸🐸❤️

sQuarepeg Alpha @SquarePeg
21 February, 04:43
namaste

Rayne Day @Ivyjeanrayne
20 February, 05:27
but i love all of us on this journey !! i love you patriots

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
20 February, 05:23
I was a broken soul from a life of trauma starting at age 3. I lived a life of sin & was completely dependent on drugs & chaos lifestyle. God LITERALLY spoke 2 me & changed my life over 5 years ago. Got proactive about SAVING THE CHILDREN♥️ which lead me down the rabbit hole & then Q appeared, like my guide or shepherd & all the wonderful Anons I've met & whos wisdom has helped me on my journey. Dont kno if I wud be the success story I am today if it wasnt for the Q movement. Its given me a purpose in life, something 2 b excited about opening my eyes everyday. I LOVE ALL OF FRENS🐸 People tell me I cant make a difference,things have always been corrupt...we have learned so much great intel on these swamp creatures...Im so excited for the grand finale🍿🍿🍿 #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
21 February, 09:43
Thank you for sharing. It is through that in which we can grow. Truth. God had his plan for you as he does for each of us. I'm sorry for all the pain and suffering you had to endure, but it's gone. And like I tell my girls, Every day, God gives us the chance to change, Make a difference. Be better. Ask for forgiveness. We all have suffered with pain and hurt all our lives. Hopefully soon, we can all really heal. Mind, body and soul. Keep on! I love your posts! air hugs to you! xoxo

Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
21 February, 09:49
congratulations! you are made of God. Never forget that and every day will be worth looking forward to. Love and Light heading your way

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
20 February, 01:39
That is so beautiful and true!

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
20 February, 01:32
Aww, Love this!

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
20 February, 01:23
Beautiful!

who still has these?
mine sits in my wallet.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
21 February, 06:44
In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication
I do

Findyourtrue North @1111Polaris369
20 February, 01:23
I love this ❤️ and all of you 😘😍🙏

anon anon @Qcolorado
20 February, 01:18
BEautiful!

Captain Kek @CaptainKek777
20 February, 01:16
Amen! God Bless, Go in Gods Peace Frens!

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
20 February, 01:11

anon anon @Qcolorado
20 February, 01:18
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication

Barri Copete @BluesDawg
20 February, 12:32
Can not "love" this enough, my fren

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
20 February, 12:18

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 February, 11:47
c'est tout a fait ca 😎

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
20 February, 11:45
❤️