Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Was thinking about @Vincent Kennedy VK's new APL and the format of it. The decimal is gone, replaced by what now looks like a date type format. Reading it a different way, as a date...

If it's "9/10 Now", then 9/11 is next.

Interesting, because I recently asked my adult children, who are still asleep, what world event they remember most from childhood. 9/11, it was quickly answered and unanimous. Their generation, like most Americans, have a very strong emotional connection to this horrific event. Wonder if exposed truths about what really happened would hasten their awakening?

My other thought was that another 9/11 moment could be coming. 😳 "9/10 Now" possible pointing to 9/11 Next.

I don't think we've seen THE necessary scare event yet, the one mentioned in Q521. 🤷🏼‍♀️Just a thought.
11:43 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
21 February, 09:33
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Brace yourselves for the biggest FF to date. Epic proportions!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny Nix @Danny1969
21 February, 08:58
I thought it was 9 out of 10 and once it hits 10 out of 10 then we are really pissed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen Crystal-Loyalty @Jen_Crystal_Loyalty
21 February, 12:16
Great Observation! Just this week they rolled in a huge exhibit of 9/11 stuff to put front and center in one of our shopping malls! 🤦‍♀️
On another note, I don't watch much tv anymore for obvious reasons but the other night was watching NCIS and Hawaii 5'O and in both shows were still pushing the 9/11 and Al Qaeda narrative. I had to turn it off! Now being awake and aware, its a huge slap in the face with the horrific bold lies they continue with. I cannot wait until their crap is silenced and all revealed.

Pepes FanGirl @PepesFanGirl
20 February, 11:54
This is a great post and observation!
9/11 needs to be revealed but this will have to be done so delicately I imagine. Imagine the shock and outrage. The cabal will need to be locked up or Jan 6th will look like a knitting circle.
I don't envy the team who has to decide how and when this is revealed.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
20 February, 07:19
Paging Alan Parot!

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
20 February, 05:29
Good thought. Could be a dam that breaks that could start the flood. Which also would be watch the water. Seen stuff anout 3GD.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 February, 05:20

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
20 February, 05:18
cov19 could be the scare event!

20 February, 05:21
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
Or what happened in Texas if "China was involved"

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
20 February, 05:26
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
No

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
20 February, 05:13
Very interesting.

9/11 killed many people in NY but you know which individual killed more ppl in NY? Governor Cuomo when he purposely placed Covid positive patients in nursing homes.

Is Covid-Cuomo the new 9/11? Will it send shockwaves when the truth of his genocide comes out?

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
20 February, 05:17
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

20 February, 05:36
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I don't belive we know the true numbers on 9/11 deaths

Vee Corrious @VCorrious
20 February, 05:11
You definitely might be on to something here...

Ragia HRH @HRH
20 February, 12:36
Thank you for sharing your insight and observation. And I agree regarding the scare event. It should be a scare event for the sleep not just for us. We sear h, look for the truth, worried about humanity and know the evil that does exist. [they] have no idea what is going on and not scared the least. Unless the even he is talking anout is the "deadly virus" and how scared these people are of it ?

20 February, 05:37
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Or possibly finding out the vaccinations are going to kill you AND it was planned