Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 February, 11:43
Was thinking about @Vincent Kennedy VK's new APL and the format of it. The decimal is gone, replaced by what now looks like a date type format. Reading it a different way, as a date...

If it's "9/10 Now", then 9/11 is next.

Interesting, because I recently asked my adult children, who are still asleep, what world event they remember most from childhood. 9/11, it was quickly answered and unanimous. Their generation, like most Americans, have a very strong emotional connection to this horrific event. Wonder if exposed truths about what really happened would hasten their awakening?

My other thought was that another 9/11 moment could be coming. 😳 "9/10 Now" possible pointing to 9/11 Next.

I don't think we've seen THE necessary scare event yet, the one mentioned in Q521. 🤷🏼‍♀️Just a thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
20 February, 12:36
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Thank you for sharing your insight and observation. And I agree regarding the scare event. It should be a scare event for the sleep not just for us. We sear h, look for the truth, worried about humanity and know the evil that does exist. [they] have no idea what is going on and not scared the least. Unless the even he is talking anout is the "deadly virus" and how scared these people are of it ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Or possibly finding out the vaccinations are going to kill you AND it was planned
05:37 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it