Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 February, 11:43
Was thinking about @Vincent Kennedy VK's new APL and the format of it. The decimal is gone, replaced by what now looks like a date type format. Reading it a different way, as a date...

If it's "9/10 Now", then 9/11 is next.

Interesting, because I recently asked my adult children, who are still asleep, what world event they remember most from childhood. 9/11, it was quickly answered and unanimous. Their generation, like most Americans, have a very strong emotional connection to this horrific event. Wonder if exposed truths about what really happened would hasten their awakening?

My other thought was that another 9/11 moment could be coming. 😳 "9/10 Now" possible pointing to 9/11 Next.

I don't think we've seen THE necessary scare event yet, the one mentioned in Q521. 🤷🏼‍♀️Just a thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Staci Metts @RayTyson7
Good thought. Could be a dam that breaks that could start the flood. Which also would be watch the water. Seen stuff anout 3GD.
05:29 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RayTyson7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Staci Metts, click on at the bottom under it