Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 February, 11:43
Was thinking about @Vincent Kennedy VK's new APL and the format of it. The decimal is gone, replaced by what now looks like a date type format. Reading it a different way, as a date...

If it's "9/10 Now", then 9/11 is next.

Interesting, because I recently asked my adult children, who are still asleep, what world event they remember most from childhood. 9/11, it was quickly answered and unanimous. Their generation, like most Americans, have a very strong emotional connection to this horrific event. Wonder if exposed truths about what really happened would hasten their awakening?

My other thought was that another 9/11 moment could be coming. 😳 "9/10 Now" possible pointing to 9/11 Next.

I don't think we've seen THE necessary scare event yet, the one mentioned in Q521. 🤷🏼‍♀️Just a thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen Crystal-Loyalty @Jen_Crystal_Loyalty
Great Observation! Just this week they rolled in a huge exhibit of 9/11 stuff to put front and center in one of our shopping malls! 🤦‍♀️
On another note, I don't watch much tv anymore for obvious reasons but the other night was watching NCIS and Hawaii 5'O and in both shows were still pushing the 9/11 and Al Qaeda narrative. I had to turn it off! Now being awake and aware, its a huge slap in the face with the horrific bold lies they continue with. I cannot wait until their crap is silenced and all revealed.
12:16 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jen_Crystal_Loyalty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jen Crystal-Loyalty, click on at the bottom under it