Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 February, 11:43
Was thinking about @Vincent Kennedy VK's new APL and the format of it. The decimal is gone, replaced by what now looks like a date type format. Reading it a different way, as a date...

If it's "9/10 Now", then 9/11 is next.

Interesting, because I recently asked my adult children, who are still asleep, what world event they remember most from childhood. 9/11, it was quickly answered and unanimous. Their generation, like most Americans, have a very strong emotional connection to this horrific event. Wonder if exposed truths about what really happened would hasten their awakening?

My other thought was that another 9/11 moment could be coming. 😳 "9/10 Now" possible pointing to 9/11 Next.

I don't think we've seen THE necessary scare event yet, the one mentioned in Q521. 🤷🏼‍♀️Just a thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Very interesting.

9/11 killed many people in NY but you know which individual killed more ppl in NY? Governor Cuomo when he purposely placed Covid positive patients in nursing homes.

Is Covid-Cuomo the new 9/11? Will it send shockwaves when the truth of his genocide comes out?
05:13 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 February, 05:36
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I don't belive we know the true numbers on 9/11 deaths

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
20 February, 06:24
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Agreed! The true number was much, much higher. Underreported to avoid mass rioting, or so I read--along with more accurate numer which I don't recall but it was a LOT more

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
21 February, 12:53
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
after listening to Woke Societies yesterday I did a dig & posted a bunch of info. you might want to look for it.
here are a few screen shots from his podcast from the 19th. they are blurry because he highlighted them in green 🙄 but you should be able to make them out. there are 4 but not all upload everytime

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
20 February, 05:17
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication