(CONFIRMED x2)!!

Feb 28 = 2/28 = Q-D 228
= “USA_leadership change”

6 dots (......) are only found in two Q-D’s 228 & 40
4, 10, 20 is only found in two Q-D’s 40 & 35

Q-D 35 = “It is time to take back our country
and make America great again.”

THANK YOU Dan Scavino ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
20 February, 02:43
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
So...the decode tells us a US Leadership change on 28 Feb 21?
Or "soon"?
Which is it?
Sorry, no decode markers have been correct.
Example: marker 11.3. I have four different "decodes"; none of them match.
It is worth noting that that if we can decode, so can the enemy. Why would we telegraph such a critical date? Isn't that breaking OPSEC?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
Not if the battle is won and all that needs implementing is the QFS and re-establishment of the gold standard. If you're incognizant of the quantum financial system, research it.
07:05 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
20 February, 02:55
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Just gives the "Biden" administration a few days to take the blame for a necessary and severe correction to the overvalued stock market. BINGO! 28th February seems just fine to me.

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
20 February, 09:31
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
I am fully awarr of the switch from the SWIFT to the QFS. The Central Bank in the United States is still in the SWIFT. The Private Central Bank in the US.S. is STILL in power. Contrast to Russia: the Rothschilds have been kicked out if the country. Myanmar has also seized tgeir Orivate Bank director. I am FULLY cognizant of the QFS. There are carying dates on WFS implementation in tbe U.S. as well - but we have not changed to a gold or silver standard. Ergo: the battle IS NOT YET won, as the private central bank is still in place and QFS not implrmented.
Paris Climate Accord has been rejoined. That is a LOSS.
The SCOTUS kicked the can into next week on Sydney Powell and Lin Wood's cases. Thats a LOSS.
I do not write statements thst I am "incognizant" of. I do not SEE the battle won.

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
20 February, 11:32
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Only in the news are these things you mention are happening. Just cos it sas they've rejoined it fiesn't mean it's taken place - fake news. The QFS flick is smu moment know. As for SCOTUS what ever way they decide it end up in the military hands. The keys don't get passed to the new POTUS until 3/5/21 keep the faith patriot