Q-D 35 = “It is time to take back our country
and make America great again.”

THANK YOU Dan Scavino ⤵️
12:51 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
21 February, 01:32
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
21 February, 12:57
I hope this is true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Huff @Katsden56
21 February, 12:57
if you need help let me know.

John Anon @freeamerican59
21 February, 12:33
obvi I hope this is true but just throwing it out perhaps the 28th military takes over control, tribunals go down and DJT is sworn in later. new Elections may be required, may take time til april for it all to shake out

Michael Ambrose @mambrose53
21 February, 12:05
2-28-2021. 2+2+8+2+2+1=17

drue mayhew @druemayhew
20 February, 11:54
just needs an arrow from 40,000ft to potus will be insulated on AF1

Henry Specter @HSpecter
20 February, 07:01
Honestly what is the point of getting all excited on these Q drops? 30 days are up, everyone got so excited that Q mention done in 30 as well. Bidens EO goes into effect? Whats happenign at the SC? Just viewing for now, chit chatting and giving opinions? We keep hearing there is EBS, that did not happen. March 4th? Probably won't happen. Can someone please explain all this to me? Its getting tough on some of us.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
21 February, 04:15
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Our Fren is 100 , armour up and hold the line sir
We Got This.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
22 February, 08:43
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Don't pay attention to those who throw out dates. They may be trying to give others hope but in reality they are setting them up for disappointment when those dates come and go and nothing happens. Just know that there is a lot going on behind the scenes and there are very few people who know the entire plan. Most only know certain parts. A Colonel doesn't give the enemy any intel on what his army is planning on doing. Dates are only guesstimates and are sometimes many are thrown out at once in order to confuse the enemy. This is what I have understood from those who are great at deciphering things.

There are a few people I follow that have good intel... on www.rumble.com "And We Know" is one and "X22 Report" is the other. They have podcasts several times a week.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 06:01
18th reply here, just keep the 17s coming
Good post

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
20 February, 02:52
Ah! The lovely Esther Rantzen of Childline fame. I wonder what happened to her?

Jill Taylor @Trad55
20 February, 03:54
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
I remember watching this episode on TV. It was to honor Sir Nicholas Winton who had saved so many Jewish children during WWII. It's still on YouTube.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 February, 02:45
He saved 664 kids

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 February, 01:59
Couple this Vibe with US Navy IG post:
"Under way! Shift Colors!"

🇺🇸😎👊

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 February, 01:35
I'll believe it when I c it

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
20 February, 11:16
great #Hammurabi #Qpost #DECODE as usal .

but the same problem as usual since +/- Januanry 2021 whit the alleged #Comms : the #CODER / no the #Decoder ?

ARE PURE #TALKING / #CHATTING / #PARLARE / EMPY WORDs
from politicians
ARE NOT LOGICAL #PROOFS
now are only DECLAMATIONS
( " we would do this ", "we promise to that other "

THATS WAS NOT HAS THE SAME VALUE AS BEFORE. BECAUSE THE #PAST HAS NOT BEEN #ACCOMPLISH AN THEIR PROPPER TIME

IN ROMANCE LANGUES : EPIC THEME

-- - Dalida & Alain Delon - Paroles, paroles (1973) --

https://youtu.be/8Bw_S9T62...

OTHER WORDS, ALWAYS WORDS

THE SAME WORDS

I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO TELL YOU

EASY WORDS, FRAGILE WORDS

BUT THE TIME FOR DREAMING IS UP

MEMORIES ALSO FADE

WHEN WE FORGET THEM I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU.

THANKS, NOT FOR ME

BUT YOU CAN ALSO OFFER THEM TO ANOTHER (MAN)

WHO LIKES THE WIND AND THE ROSES' PERFUME

_____

#MAGA / #Trump /

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
20 February, 07:44
Incredible decode! Thank you! Mind blown! lol.. 🤯🤯🤯

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
20 February, 11:26
In response Kathy Mehal to her Publication
What she said ☝🏻

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
20 February, 07:36
Think about it why is he posting things from the 80's she has ties with jimmy saville she also made childline up for kids this tweet must also have coms about saving the children & exposing childline x

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
20 February, 06:53
THANK YOU, HAMMURABI.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
20 February, 06:40
Leadership change to knowm military power first is more likely before POTUS returns 🤷🏻‍♂️

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
20 February, 06:42
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
POTUS will be on AF1 while military does their thing

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
20 February, 04:21
Don't forget time stamp #1048

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
20 February, 03:34
I sure hope he stops the genocide of the human population via C0hiv Vackzines, Weather modification, and starvation. In an so ffing angry and disappointed!

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
20 February, 02:43
So...the decode tells us a US Leadership change on 28 Feb 21?
Or "soon"?
Which is it?
Sorry, no decode markers have been correct.
Example: marker 11.3. I have four different "decodes"; none of them match.
It is worth noting that that if we can decode, so can the enemy. Why would we telegraph such a critical date? Isn't that breaking OPSEC?

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
20 February, 07:05
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Not if the battle is won and all that needs implementing is the QFS and re-establishment of the gold standard. If you're incognizant of the quantum financial system, research it.

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
20 February, 02:27
Thankyou Lord 🙏🙂

TANYA *** @MAGA_4_10_20
20 February, 01:42
8,7,6,5.. 4/3/21

Angel 101 @Angel101
20 February, 07:01
In response TANYA *** to his Publication
oh now I get it lol.Thank you for putting it this way. yay !

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
20 February, 02:37
In response TANYA *** to his Publication
In the UK, that would be the 4th march (original inauguration date) - and just happens to coincide with the dates that Trump Hotel in DC is twice as expensive as usual...

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
20 February, 01:03
4-10-20 has four drops
3928, 3929, 3930, 3931