vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
"Reflections are important".
Joe Biden gets all his talking points & COVID-19 statistics / info from Fake News.
03:40 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Vickie Simon @vsimon
20 February, 05:10
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
I am sorry, I can't even watch. It makes me very sad that we have come to this, but I truly do love waking people up, I guess it is the compassion I have that makes me so upset that while I know his evil sick ways it still makes me very SAD, I feel a lot of pain for those he has smelled, ugh it is just sickening, don't get me wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
20 February, 03:45
Chief Medical / Health Officers of Canada admit they get talking points & COVID-19 statistics / info from Fake News too...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Woman @Justice4Children
20 February, 10:30
I hope they open the border by July. I want to go to my cottage on the lake north of Maine. Could not go last year due to covid BS.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
20 February, 06:43
omg, i just love live mics.. the only way we'll get any real news outra these people😂