vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
20 February, 03:40
"Reflections are important".
Joe Biden gets all his talking points & COVID-19 statistics / info from Fake News.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
Chief Medical / Health Officers of Canada admit they get talking points & COVID-19 statistics / info from Fake News too...
03:45 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
20 February, 06:43
omg, i just love live mics.. the only way we'll get any real news outra these people😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Woman @Justice4Children
20 February, 10:30
I hope they open the border by July. I want to go to my cottage on the lake north of Maine. Could not go last year due to covid BS.

Law & Physics @physics171
20 February, 09:43
The Canada Government is one of the most corrupt.
Whole government is void, fraud for hundreds of years, mostly owned, controlled by a satanic pedophile cults .
https://www.ushistory.org/...

Nikki Willier @NikkiW83
20 February, 10:05

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
#Canada is so asleep yet on all of this too! So compleatly blind and brianwashed. " Not my Canada, not our goverment, not our news not our healthcare, not our schools."😔 💔#WakeUpCanada