Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
19 February, 10:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I remember a story about a family that had their children taken away under similar circumstances. I don't know if it was the same but it feels like it.

On another note, I believe the use of the satellites being used to convey messages to all the different countries in their own language, because I (incorrectly predicted) it would be used around January 6 to tell the world the truth about everything. I thought Space Force would be used to knock out anyone who tried to interfere, & that Elon would use his bajillion satellites to help Trump & the White Hats. It could still happen. 🤞

this on the other hand is believable because we know they depth of their evilness & what lengths they will go to.
looks like Men in Black wasn't so far off telling us we have No Clue who & what is here. maybe we Should read the inquirer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
19 February, 08:46
Some will think this what is happening...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 02:50
Sorry for posting again but I have to say what we saw in this video would have could have should have taken place if not for those in the trenches like Trump, his Administration the generals, those like William Binny, etc. IF the old guard, being establishment puppets, the demonic sector, MIC, CFR, the luciferian families who ran the world had their way and Trump and is associates were never in place we would have all been Fooked! The only thing in this video that I have a problem with is talking about satellites again which don't exist. WE HAVE THE LORD TO THANK!

opti Mystic @Opti
19 February, 02:31

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 02:10