Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 01:16
This was the goal of the NWO and elites. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
I remember a story about a family that had their children taken away under similar circumstances. I don't know if it was the same but it feels like it.

On another note, I believe the use of the satellites being used to convey messages to all the different countries in their own language, because I (incorrectly predicted) it would be used around January 6 to tell the world the truth about everything. I thought Space Force would be used to knock out anyone who tried to interfere, & that Elon would use his bajillion satellites to help Trump & the White Hats. It could still happen. 🤞

this on the other hand is believable because we know they depth of their evilness & what lengths they will go to.
looks like Men in Black wasn't so far off telling us we have No Clue who & what is here. maybe we Should read the inquirer.
10:48 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear., click on at the bottom under it