Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am at my parents' house. I love them dearly, but every time I come I am reminded why I find the place "uninhabitable" — once the TV is on, it takes over the entire (open plan) space, and the only sanctuary of sanity is a bedroom. Even then, there are all the intrusive jingles of TV quiz shows.
09:19 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
13 September, 05:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
tel-lie-vision… what a wonderful distracting propaganda tool the IC community created to keep in a fictional matrix.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
12 September, 01:00
I can relate Martin. My Mother has lived with me for years now. Love her dearly. The auditory ambiance in my home swings back and forth between sugary sweet Hallmark shows and sinister true crime shows such as Dateline, 20/20, Snapped, etc. It's kind of like the Indiana weather here,...If you don't like the weather...just wait 30 minutes and it will change. 😆 Hang in there, the struggle is real.😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nostradamus Speaks @Ogmios17
20 February, 01:23
One stop church, government happenings, medical alerts, community, etc. Replaces connection to God and living.

Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
20 February, 12:38
ears plugs can restore your sanity. just let them know when you're wearing them.
I would most certainly lose my mind in certain places with ambient noises without mine!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
20 February, 12:32
I AGREE. i believe many can relate.

Ken Mac @KenMac
19 February, 05:04
Don't you mean, the telly?

I hear ya -- much too much TV watching. (I am guilty as charged, as well)

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
19 February, 04:40
my brother, a conservative has the tv on 24/7 - hes much older - i was a " surprise" great guy but covid scared and cognotive dissodence to the max last night when i saw him i was like " its been a year, how long do you think you will wear the mask?" was not a pleasant conversation. 😊 but i love him no matter.

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
19 February, 01:15
I feel for you!

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
19 February, 10:16
I gave up Televison completely over 10 years ago. I have always been very sensitive to it. I could some how feel pain of charachters that didnt seem to be in pain. If physical pain was shown I felt it. It was too much. In 2012 I was dx with PTSD due to trauma from birth. I have healed and no longer suffer. The things I experience now are verbs they require me to take action change things in my environment.. walk away from evil, turn off certain music get away from tv, shift atmospheres etc. My trauma opened me up to the truth and reality in the spiritual realm. Praying for peace and comfort for you.

Marsha Hill @MarHill
19 February, 10:05
That is why in 2013 when my husband past way , I had cable disconnected. He ran that tv 24/7 . No more tv. Just the sound is intrusive to me. The human ears and brains were not equiped for that much noise . Give me the quietness of of a book . TV noise is just that , Noise .

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
19 February, 09:54
😂 I was wondering where you had gone yesterday! #FamilyIsEverything

Field of Light @EartherealArts
19 February, 09:53
I invested in commercial grade hearing protectors. They've been a saving grace.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
19 February, 09:50
Hang in there Martin Geddes. Pray and use earbuds that are comfortable. Main thing is dont let make you bitter. Bitter is like a weed in the soul, it will take over.
Much love and You can do this.
You are there for a reason.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 February, 09:44
I understand you Martin that s why it s so difficult to be at work right now, the doctors are the worst !!!

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
19 February, 09:43
LOL Welcome home Martin !!

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
19 February, 09:42
🙌

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
Lol - my parents used to watch Wheel of Fortune and then Jeopardy every night!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
havent turned on " tv" for more than 1hr at a time. if i have something on its music ( 432 htz) or dvds. has helped. stargatw, librarians, saint are a couple i keep replaying

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
19 February, 09:36
also at the Parents MG ....😎

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
19 February, 09:35
Sometimes seniors, for numerous reasons, have nothing better to do than watch TV. Deal with it. You will miss them when they are gone.

Awakened Anon @awakened_anon
19 February, 09:24
TV IS THE MOST ADDICTIVE DRUG ON THIS PLANET

Wendy Wallace @Wenderella
19 February, 09:24
Yes, and my mother talks about the people on her favorite shows like they are actual friends/acquaintances, confuses me sometimes when she uses names of real family members I have to get her to verify wth shes talking about.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
19 February, 04:36
In response Wendy Wallace to her Publication
thats kind of cute though. God bless her.