Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 February, 09:19
I am at my parents' house. I love them dearly, but every time I come I am reminded why I find the place "uninhabitable" — once the TV is on, it takes over the entire (open plan) space, and the only sanctuary of sanity is a bedroom. Even then, there are all the intrusive jingles of TV quiz shows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Wallace @Wenderella
19 February, 09:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yes, and my mother talks about the people on her favorite shows like they are actual friends/acquaintances, confuses me sometimes when she uses names of real family members I have to get her to verify wth shes talking about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
thats kind of cute though. God bless her.
04:36 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Wendy Wallace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by anasha_justagirl in this post can reply
Wendy Wallace @Wenderella
19 February, 06:58
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
It makes for interesting conversations sometimes. Shes a bittersweet trip. In the last 4 years shes lost 5 brothers/sisters. Her last sister just had a stroke. I pray God keeps blessing her with her sense of humor and perserverance, shes taking her sisters health hard, thank you for asking God to bless her.