Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
MandyMae Lugo @MandyMae
01 March, 08:36
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Not feeling good vibes today. Can you tell me why in the world the USA would allow distribution of a vaccine that kills people, or results in sterilization, or causes dimentia?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
28 February, 02:34
25 of my co-workers have been vaxxed with the first dose. Several are now having health issues. Two of them are young women. I can only hope the deception breaks into the open before their second jab, and they won't get it.

...From a spiritual standpoint: this has been brought up many times with channelers, and the answers received have always been the same: this is their choice, this is a part of their soul contract, they agreed to this before incarnating. With the elderly; they're tired and this is their opportunity to return home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
28 February, 02:22
So very true! @larrymcintire is spot on with his brainwashed comment. They celebrate by holding up their vaccination card and they are beaming ear to ear. All their sheeple, I mean friends, are soooo excited for them and congratulatory it makes me wonder. How many of us have busted our asses to "educate" the masses and most of that info must be falling on deaf ears, no??

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
19 February, 03:25
Brainwashed people :( That's the only explanation why anyone would want a "vaccine" that is actually killing people to prevent them from getting a "disease" that has a 99% recovery rate! I can't believe people actually wore masks but it blows my mind that they continue to wear them now! Brainwashed simpletons :(

Elizabeth McDowell @EMcDowell
19 February, 02:06
I'm surrounded by Liberals at work (educators) and all they talk about is their vaccines or appt. to get them. It drives me nuts!

Cage NGa @CageNGa
19 February, 02:08
In response Elizabeth McDowell to his Publication
Probably be LESS of them in about 6 months...

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
28 February, 02:36
In response Elizabeth McDowell to his Publication
Several of my co-workers are now having health issues, so let's just say their enthusiasm is more subdued now, and I'm looking less like "the enemy"

Lori Elverud @Roxnlori
19 February, 09:54
I never say anything about thier choice. Im holding off to see how long it takes for them to turn in to zombies

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
19 February, 09:36
i sincerly questuon the numbers they are claiming vaccinated and the videos are staged.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
19 February, 09:22
Or when you run into an old friend and the first thing out of their mouth is "I got the vaccine!" I just say "cool"🤦‍♀️

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
19 February, 09:49
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Spot on, depopulation and the sheep stand in line with their masks on to have death injected into them.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 February, 09:03
My husband got one. has had nose bleeds for 2 weeks now. Headaches. 2 of my senior friends got them and have massive leg pain. Both had X rays and MRI's and nothing showed up. I asked them if they think it could be the vax??????

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
19 February, 09:02
Have you seen the bribery add on YOU TUBE? They are paying $1200 or up to $4500 for a family that gets the Kervorkian JAB.
SICK!!!

White Hats trying to lose GOD's Grace have succeeded.

HIS people are suffering in every imaginable way without income, losing their homes, can't feed their children, no work, the BIG TEXAS and other parts of the nation's Cold FREEZE from Darpa, and now they are bribing them to take the VAX...
White Hats are in Control!
With friends like that, we now are surrounded by enemies of GOD.

beth thoele @Beth
19 February, 09:25
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
I wouldn't give a damn how much money they offer

Great Awakening @GreatAwakening50
19 February, 09:02
and they call us a cult 😑

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
19 February, 08:35
one degree of Kevin Bacon...
Delta House...
Look there is buffalo head shaman guy... this must be us, eh? Thanks C_A... errr I mean National Lampoon. Harvard wouldn't $h*t you... you're their favorite turd...
https://youtu.be/AHppmhyNx...

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
19 February, 09:03
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Proves RKO never died.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
19 February, 08:28
one degree of Kevin Bacon...
Omega House...
Their side's initiation...
https://youtu.be/LuFCaIAnE...

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
19 February, 07:57
The mind contol is scary! I see the look of distate on peoples faces when i tell them im not taking it. My whole flouride riddled family have accused me of having mental health issues 🙄. Absolute lunatics have taken over the asylum!