Salt + Light @SaltandLight
18 February, 08:18
My sister, who believes I have lost my mind and is truly concerned for me, is sitting at her daughters track practice listening to one of the moms telling all the same "stories" I do. The mom asked if I follow @GhostEzra on TG. I told my sister this is God telling her it's time to wake up. I really needed this happiness today. My cup is running over. Anons, the gap is closing. Thank you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GiverOf LightnLove @PCsnotPC
Such blessing! It's renewed my hope that my sister too, will come to the light. She's refused to speak to me since I beleive all these crazy conspiracy theories and says I've actually offended God by beleiving he would send anyone as "horribly evil" as DJT to save the world!
12:06 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PCsnotPC in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
19 February, 12:25
In response GiverOf LightnLove to her Publication
My sister also said "conspiracy crap" to me last Dec when she thought Buyden won. I stay in a heart space and we don't talk much or ever to be honest. But I wish she would get a clue. I'm so sad about it. She's my only sister left, and I had 2 others before. No parents but ex MIL and SIL are only half listening. At least they support POTUS but it's not helping to keep MIL from the shot. Ugh! I pray, please let her see the Light. Blessings to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 12:36
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
All will be revealed and with love and light we will help them understand then heal. Prayers, love and light💗🙏

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 February, 12:25
In response GiverOf LightnLove to her Publication
My son is the same & he's so ARROGANT about it...

We quit speaking last March, after he had me on speaker & tried to humiliate me for "falling for that Q stuff - pure bullshit" in front of a group of friends.

It's not just Q - I can't do anything right in his eyes now that he's all grown.

He called just before Christmas, but I told him I'd been in severe pain since March & my heart was scarring over like alligator hide.

I told him not to contact me again unless he has an apology ready. People who love one another don't treat each other that way.

And I'm 100% OK with my deci

19 February, 12:33
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I've been heart sick over my sister, tried for months to get thru, then she turned on my kids......
They're all grown, but they beleive just as I do. They've had a "lifetime" of my "crazy", but now all three are AMAZED by my crazy!
See I've known what's coming for forty years and I've been "red-pilling" all that time! In late 2017, the youngest came screaming into the house with Q drops, hollaring, "Mom's NOT crazy! Or if she is EVERYONE else has caught it TOO!" LOL
PRICELESS💗🙏