Salt + Light @SaltandLight
18 February, 08:18
My sister, who believes I have lost my mind and is truly concerned for me, is sitting at her daughters track practice listening to one of the moms telling all the same "stories" I do. The mom asked if I follow @GhostEzra on TG. I told my sister this is God telling her it's time to wake up. I really needed this happiness today. My cup is running over. Anons, the gap is closing. Thank you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GiverOf LightnLove @PCsnotPC
19 February, 12:06
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Such blessing! It's renewed my hope that my sister too, will come to the light. She's refused to speak to me since I beleive all these crazy conspiracy theories and says I've actually offended God by beleiving he would send anyone as "horribly evil" as DJT to save the world!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
My sister also said "conspiracy crap" to me last Dec when she thought Buyden won. I stay in a heart space and we don't talk much or ever to be honest. But I wish she would get a clue. I'm so sad about it. She's my only sister left, and I had 2 others before. No parents but ex MIL and SIL are only half listening. At least they support POTUS but it's not helping to keep MIL from the shot. Ugh! I pray, please let her see the Light. Blessings to you.
12:25 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response GiverOf LightnLove to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
GiverOf LightnLove @PCsnotPC
19 February, 12:36
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
All will be revealed and with love and light we will help them understand then heal. Prayers, love and light💗🙏